Chapter 18: The Appropriate Time

Rather than waking up at my usual time, I arose quite early today. The sun was still set but was about to rise, A beautiful sunrise was yet to come...

I saw my parents sleeping on the bed while Deave, Ric, and I slept while sitting on the couch itself. In a slight hunch, Ric rested his face on Deave's shoulder...

I saw that Aspen had also woken up, I took him out and said, "Let's go, buddy!"

He came with me but didn't respond as usual. I know what this means...

I walked past through the corridors and reached the royal garden, I remembered a secret passageway to the secret garden in our palace. I remember my dad telling me that this place would remain the same no matter what happens around the world. Into the Royal garden, I went to the oldest tree tapped it trice with my arms, and said the chant, "Oh! The Beauty of Heaven, Take me away from these ravens, Into the garden of paradise, Tabeedah's Sacrifice!"

[It is known to be said that Tabeedah Oswald's wife was a faerie and She gave up her magic for this Garden. She made it so that if one day the whole world crumbles, The plants in this garden would stand upright and give rise to nature]

As I said these words, its huge trunk opened up to a hole deep inside, There weren't stairs there but there was a slide. I sent up Aspen in that and then slid myself. We went in and a bright light shined there. As we went in I saw a beautiful garden full of flowers and magic. The slide from which we came was the same old tree outside but here it was beautiful, loaded with crystals, surrounded by lights, Sparkling grasses covered this garden. Just like Tabeedah in the Doomdark forest, It was magnificent. 

However, Aspen was still upset with me.....

I sat on my knees and said, "Hey, Buddy! Come over here. It's hard for me to see when you're upset at me."

He turned his face.

"Aww! Aspen! Darling you know I love you, And that I will always love my dear wolf. I can't live without you. I kept you inside for your own safety and I am sorry that I did not spend enough time with you... It--It's just---I am apprehensive about what will happen... What if I don't defeat him?" I sighed.

Putting his paw on my knees, Aspen smiled.

I stood up and began singing-

"Life is miserable... Oh! It's magical...

One won't just realize how this time flies,

Now I have reached the end of my goal.

What if I don't make it? What If I don't succeed?

What if I fail? What if everything goes wrong.....

 I know I need to be strong!!

But What if?

I have waited for the appropriate time...

I feel like it's finally here

But all that holds me back is my fear!!!

What if I don't make it? What If I don't succeed?

All these are gonna make me crazy!

People say that I am a perfect lady,

But what if I break their trust?