One: The End of Innocence

Angel Rose💗

"That'll be $12.59, cash or credit?"The slightly older woman behind the counter of the pharmacy said with a dubious look, as I dug through my purse for what seemed like 5 minutes.

"I found it!" I said faking a smile and handing her my prepaid debit card. I looked down fixing my hat and pulling my shades up, hoping no one would recognize me. I gazed around sheepishly as all the other customers stared at me, including a nosey older man, who leaned into my ear and whispered "Do your parents know?"

My parents would most likely know I was pregnant before I even got home, considering I had no privacy these days.
Even if the test was negative rumors would eventually make their way to my parents.

____________________________

{Flashback to 6 Weeks Earlier }

♪"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Angel, Happy Birthday to you!"♪

Our entire pack and several other neighboring pack members sang loudly, while teasingly smearing cake on my face, and awaiting me to blow out the candles.

"Blow out the candles honey and make a wish!" My mother said kissing me on the cheek. Seeing this my brother Reed licked the whole left side of my face, and my mother scowled, smacking him in the side of the head, "Leave your sister alone!"

I was surprised when Reed spoke up "Seriously though, I'm proud of you!" I gave him a soft smile" Back at you bro."

"I'm so proud of you baby girl I know you're going to do great things!" My dad [Christian] said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and hugging me tightly.

After I blew out the candles my incredibly handsome boyfriend Shiloh of 3 years, Gingerly walked over whispering in my ear.

"You're my mate babe! Zion just told me!" He said referring to his wolf and eagerly wrapping his arms around me at the same time.

My eyes lit up and I smiled brightly. "Yes! Thank you Goddess!" I exclaimed while doing a happy dance in my chair.

"Wait, are you sure?" I questioned hesitantly, considering he would have known when he turned 18, so I was in disbelief at first.

"Absolutely!" He answered confidently, seemingly sure of himself as I jumped into his arms.

"Okay meet me at our spot at 10 pm before you shift!." Shiloh said before kissing me on the lips and exiting the room.

I'm so incredibly lucky, I thought to myself. I have an amazing family and an amazing mate. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

After most of the guests left and my family retired for the night, I readied to meet Shiloh. I jumped in the shower shaving my legs, armpits, and nether region. After washing and drying my hair I put on sexy lingerie under my turquoise sundress, hoping to surprise my mate. I began applying light makeup and let my curls flow loosely, I was finally ready and felt like such a goddess.

My parents gave me a hard time about shifting by myself but I told them I wouldn't be alone so they hesitantly agreed.

"Our spot" was a secluded area at the southern end of the forest beneath a willow tree, which provided adequate privacy considering it was completely closed off.

Most wolves didn't venture into the area because it was too far from pack lands. And I would get my ass kicked if my parents knew I was.

My boyfriend was so gorgeous we were probably the most popular kids in school, although, I didn't care for being popular because most of the popular kids seemed pretty stuck up, but Shiloh was the opposite, with me anyway.