Grimm to the Dragon's Slaughterhouse

Disclaimer: As usual, I do not own Hololive, RWBY, or any of these properties or songs. Hololive and Holostars belong to Cover Corporation; RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, and any other Vtubers or media belongs to their respective company.

________________________________________________________________________________

(HoloIsland, a few minutes ago)

Meanwhile, at HoloIsland, things were pretty typical around the island. The talents were relaxing in their homes as they waited for their stream times or hanging out with the rest of their fellow Holomembers. Others are having streams or preparing in a few moments, while the remaining few decide to hang out to pass the time.

The members of Holostars, plus a few members of Hololive, were watching television using the makeshift satellite Jaune created to look into what channels the world of Remnant has in store. So far, they were not impressed. The channels for any entertainment were so few that they could count it on the one hand, while the ones that did have it were so mediocre that some talents were bored to sleep. On the other hand, while initially intriguing, the educational channels quickly got stale once they realized that other channels practically did the same topic, which ruined their immersion.

In short, Remnant TV sucks ass!

"Booooorrrrrrriiiiiiinngggg! Why does Remnant have such boring television? I'm pretty sure we have more fun watching grass grow!" Astel complained, with Izuru, Rio, Shien, and Fuma nodding in agreement. The younger members of Hololive feel the same.

"Tell me about it. I thought there would be more exciting things about Remnant that we haven't learned about yet. Instead, these are all things that Summer-san told us about before." Temma agreed with the kusogaki of Holostars Gen 1.

"Well, I guess things in Remnant hadn't changed much since Summer-san and Jaune were transported to our world," Roberu said, scratching his cheek.

"What things changed much?" A young female voice asked in curiosity.

The holomembers turned their heads to see that the members of Hololive EN's first generation, also known as HoloMyth, had arrived in the room with the person asking the question being known other than the world's and Hololive Production's most popular Vtuber: Gawr Gura.

Despite her age, Gura was an adolescent girl with white hair tied into medium-sized twin tails with blunt bangs and blue streaks that matched her eye colour and sharp shark-like teeth. Her main outfit is an oversized shark-themed hoodie with a large, toothed mouth in the middle, drooling with hunger. The hoodie features other ocean motifs, such as a blue and white ombre colouring and fish skeleton zipper pulls. Her long shark tail hangs down by her feet, featuring a bite mark in the fin. Her blue trident was tied to her back, and her hoodie was raised on her head.

The next member was a young woman with waist-length pink hair wearing a black dress adorned with gold trims, buttons, bangles, and other accessories

The next member was a young woman with waist-length pink hair wearing a black dress adorned with gold trims, buttons, bangles, and other accessories. She also wears a black cape littered with tears and holes toward the bottom, with several spikes lining the top along her shoulders. Finally, she wears a black tiara on her head with a thin, transparent veil that flows with her hair behind her back. This was Mori Calliope, the Grimm Reaper rapper of HoloMyth.