Prologue Part 1

AN: Hello, everybody! This is my first story, so please be gentle with the criticism. Anyway, I wanted to do a Holostar story as I always liked the Holostars and wished that more people learn of them. They were some of my favourite Vtubers, even more than Hololive. So, why not do one for them, plus use RWBY for a crossover with Jaune as one of their members? So anyway, here is the prologue, which I think will take about 2 or 3 parts. So here is the Arc of the Holostars!

Disclaimer: I do not own Holostars, Hololive, or RWBY. I do not own any art, pictures, or music in this story; they belong to their respective creators and artists. Holostars and Hololive belong to Cover Corporation, while RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth (Specifically, the deceased Monty Oum).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jaune-pi, don't forget you, me, and Shien are part of Tri-Nero. Always."

"Oga is right, Jaune! No matter how far apart we are and how much we suffer, we Holostars always stick together!"

"Don't forget, Jaune; you don't have to bear this responsibility alone. All of us will brave this together.

"Hey, Jaune, I had fun with this singing stream. Let's do this again someday."

"Hahaha, Jaune is as clumsy as always! Well, that's who you are, and we will never have it any other way!"

"You don't worry about the what ifs or even your mistakes. All you need to consider is how to keep moving forward with those same mistakes and learn from them. We are still young, after all.

"I had fun with our zatsudan, Jaune! Maybe you can come back again so we can do more of these talks. I would love to discuss more of our past stories before joining Holostars! After all, we are the two Winning Sons!

"Hey, don't mind it. We all make mistakes that, deep down, we regret. All we can do is learn and use them to be better people; someday, we can prove those haters wrong and stand at the same level as Hololive. So beat yourself over it; I can't have my fellow dark knight moping around, can I?

"I want you to have this. It is proof of the bonds between the Holostars so that we are reminded no matter where we are, the Holostars are always together. So don't forget, Jaune, we are all in this together. I know Kaoru's departure hurt you deep down, but you have to move on from it; he would want you to continue and reach your dreams. Never give up, and go forward, Jaune! 

Jaune woke up from his bed with a gasp of air. He placed a hand on his chest, trying to keep his heartbeat calm; it eventually slowed to a manageable level for him to take a deep breath and think about what had just happened. He turned his head around his dorm room, which he shared with the rest of Team JNPR. Pyrrha was sleeping peacefully on her bed; Ren was also sound asleep, only showing discomfort when Nora started overlapping her legs on top of his body. Nora was snoring loudly without any signs of waking up. 

"I didn't think to hear voices this late. Especially the voices of my closest friends." Jaune had always known that deep down, while Team JNPR were good people and were great friends along with Team RWBY (Despite him barely knowing Blake and knowing Weiss is simply cordial with him), they couldn't fill the hole in his heart as they can.

He shook his head to eliminate negative thoughts, "OK, Jaune. Don't think of anything negative; you don't want to bring the Grimm herding into the Academy. No matter how much you want to reminisce about your life's good and bad times."

Jaune turned his head towards the window to see that the sun was about to rise, meaning it was close to morning. 

"Well, I have nothing to do while my team is still asleep; might as well go and exercise or maybe even take in some fresh air." Jaune quietly got off his bed and slowly headed toward the bathroom. After around 15-30 minutes of showering, toothbrushing, and cleaning, Jaune put on his school uniform and headed toward the courtyard, locking the door behind him quietly to not wake up his teammates.