Prologue Part 2

Hello again! This is part 2 of the Prologue chapter! I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the properties in this story. Holostars and Hololive belong to Cover Corporation, RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, and whatever images and music belongs to their respective artist.

Anyway, onward!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the blue planet known as Earth, somewhere near the island nation's coast, Japan. There is an island made by natural means, but by humankind itself; it is the HQ of the world's largest V-tuber company, Cover Corporation. It will be the home of the idol groups, Hololive and Holostar for generations to come.

This is an island known as Holoisland.

At Cover Corporation HQ, everyone was going along with their business: workers were at their desks doing paperwork and looking over documents that needed their signature or overlooking, and managers were looking at their respective talents' schedu...

At Cover Corporation HQ, everyone was going along with their business: workers were at their desks doing paperwork and looking over documents that needed their signature or overlooking, and managers were looking at their respective talents' schedules as they checked which days they could stream or collab, and the talents themselves are hanging out, streaming, practicing their dance, or wandering the island and taking in the fresh air. Overall, it was all peaceful, as nothing was unusual. Well, as unusual as a company whose talents consist of gods, demons, demihumans, and eldritch abominations.

Although, while on the outside, Hololive and Holostars are doing perfectly fine as they go on to do their usual activities, inside is a different story.

As the workers and talents do their daily routine, in truth, they were hard at work as they were looking through the global network, news media, and even Twitter and Facebook or any other kinds of outlet as they needed to find what they are looking for:

The disappearance of Holostars' 3rd Gen member, Jaune Arc.

As the workers and modders got to work on locating the missing Holostar inside the CEO's office, a man was discussing with two women the topic of Jaune.

"So Yujin-A and Nodoka, have you and the workers been able to locate Jaune-kun?" the man asked, worried about one of his talents and family. This man is the CEO of Cover Corporation, the boss of Hololive and Holostars and Best Girl: Motoaki Tanigo, aka Yagoo. The man is quite average but, deep down, is anything but; he has typical traits associated with a Japanese citizen: light skin and dark brown/black head-length hair, a black suit, and a tie. The most striking thing about the man is the warm and friendly aura surrounding him, which tells everyone that this man is one of the kindest individuals ever.

 The most striking thing about the man is the warm and friendly aura surrounding him, which tells everyone that this man is one of the kindest individuals ever