Becca - I um, was wondering if I could borrow one of the girls clothes, Mariah and I packed ours in the same suitcase but she left early this morning with everything.

( Jamie and Felipe come out of their room curious as to what's going on as well. Everyone looks to me to see what I'm gonna say. They're not sure if i'm gonna be nice or tell her to get the fuck out of here. )

Olivia - Uh yeah, sure I guess, let me see what I have.

( I hurry to my room and open my suitcase. I grab her a t-shirt, sweat pants, and socks. Well I'll never be wearing these again. I come back out and put them in her hands. Had I not known what the fuck happened last night with Reddy and Mariah, I would tell her to get lost. But I do feel slightly bad even after all she's done to me. Ugh, why do I have to have empathy for people who don't deserve it? )

Becca - Thanks.

( She says quietly and turns to go back to her cabin. Erin shuts the door and we all look at each other confused. Well, I'm not confused and neither is Ariel but i'm gonna act like I am. About an hour later Shane, Alex, and I are riding in Shane's car on the way to IHop. )

Alex - Who came to the door?

Shane - Becca, it was fucking weird dude.

Alex - What'd she want?

Olivia - Clothes.

Alex - She didn't bring any?

Olivia - She said Mariah left this morning and took the suitcase they packed together.

Alex - How strange.

Olivia - Yeah, really strange.

( Shane looks at me with a questioning look but doesn't say anything. We get to IHop and I sit in between Shane and Jamie. The waitress comes and takes our drink orders and we're waiting. )

Jamie - How fucking weird is the whole situation with Becca?

( She asks me quietly. )

Olivia - I know, I was surprised she asked for clothes. If it was me I would never ask her for anything.

Jamie - Exactly.

( We both shake our heads and I go back on my phone scrolling through Instagram. The waitress brings our drinks but before she gets to the table she slips on a wet spot on the floor and she falls spilling the drinks on the floor and all over her. Jamie and I laugh hard as everyone else goes to help her up. Jamie takes a picture of her in the floor with the drinks everywhere. We stop laughing after receiving death glares from Shane and Felipe. After Shane and Chris help her up she mops up the mess and walks back into the kitchen and everyone sits back down. )

Shane - You're not going to be laughing soon.

( He says to me quietly. I roll my eyes sitting back in my seat. I guess Felipe said something similar to Jamie because her face gets red and she looks away from him. Soon after a different waitress takes our food order and we eat. After we finish and pay we go out in the parking lot and say our goodbyes to Alex, Chris, and Lola. Shane gets in his car and Felipe gets in his while Jamie and I stall by talking. )

Jamie - That was so dang funny when she slipped and fell.

( We both laugh. )

Olivia - That was straight out of a fucking cartoon.

Jamie - Felipe is pissed at me though, I mean if she got hurt I wouldn't have laughed.

Olivia - Yeah well I got the threat that I wouldn't be laughing later on.