"Do you want us to find them? It'll be easy." Her father offered. It was tempting.

She shook her head. Declining his offer.

"He left me here, Pa. That only means he doesn't want me anymore to be part of their lives."

"Are you sure?" Kyst asked. "What if—" Khaila cutted her father off.

"I do not want to rely on 'what if's', Papa. Above anything else, I choose my sanity."

Kyst, her father, smiled at her proudly.

"That's my first born. Feisty."

The way he claimed that she was his. Khaila wanted to tear up and at the same time she wanted to show her father that she's strong and nothing could make her cry from now on.

She overworked herself. Teaching and helping her mother manage the school. Hindi naging madali sa kanya noong una dahil panay ang tanong sa kanya ng mga estudyante niya kung nasaan na si Atticus.

She did everything. Para lang hindi sumagi sa isip niya ang mag-ama. She's not part of his family now. She needs to move forward. Just like what he's doing.

"You want to handle our agency too?" her father asked. "Princess, kaya ko pa naman magtrabaho. I'm not that old."

"You're helping me to manage our school, Aila. Nagtuturo ka rin. Anak, you're working too hard." Segunda ng Mamu niya.

The twins glanced at her, as if they wanted to say something too but decided to keep it on themselves.

"At least, let me help? Turuan niyo lang po ako paano i-manage ang agency natin." Pangungulit niya.

Their parents sighed heavily. Walang nagawa ang mga ito kung hindi ang payagan siya. She started fixing her schedule after their dinner. Jane was still monitoring her. Ilang beses sa isang buwan na lang silang mag gym, she still jogged in the morning though. Kung noon ay bantay sarado ang calories intake niya, ngayon naman ay hindi na.

Jane always makes sure that she's eating. Normally. To balance her new lifestyle.

A month after, she heard that Veron was now back in the country and was pissed because her sister was taking the spotlight she wanted.

Tally took her modelling career seriously. She's a proud sister. Because unlike her, Tally managed her time so well.

"Ate?" Tally knocked on her room's door.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

"What is it?" nag-aalala na tanong niya sa kapatid. Tally was used to bottling her feelings.

Umupo ito sa dulo ng kama niya at niyakap ang isang unan. "I'm going to stop."

Kumunot ang noo ni Khaila.

Khaila asked, "Modelling?"

Marahan ito na tumango sa kanya. Tally took her modelling career seriously in just two months and her name started to boom. Just like that.

"May I ask why?" lumapit siya sa kapatid at tumabi ng upo.

"I'm bored. I feel like it's not my calling? It's weird." Tally answered.

"It's okay, Tally. It's okay to stop if you're not feeling it. But…" The contract.

"If it's about my contract, Ate, it's fine." Tumango lang siya sa kapatid.

Biglaan ang desisyon nito. Unlike her, she settled everything that needed to be settled first before backing out.

After Tally, she decided to stop teaching too. Her mother supported her decision as always. Mas nag-focus siya sa agency ng Papa niya at sa pag-ma-manage ng paaralan nila.