|| T W E N T Y ✯ O N E ||

Aomine's Pov ~

I run a hand through my blue locks of hair reality finally hitting me like a truck. He was gone, Kagami was really gone again for the second time in my life and now I'm not even sure if I'll ever see him again, this might've been my last time even talking with him.

"Fuck.." I say laying back on the bed covering my face with my hands. "Fuckkk.." I eventually started letting out the tears I was holding back for Kagami's sake.

"How the fuck could I sit back and let this happen.."

-

A lot of time passed.. It was morning already but throughout the rest of the night I was in deep thought.. I wanted to quickly get my mind off of all this, everything.

I dreaded the thought of hurting once more. Even if I could forget about it all for just a second.. I would be okay with that. It hurt to think about Kagami marrying someone else other than me. It hurt to see Kagami with someone else other than me.

I had wanted him all to myself.. Forever. Now he's gone and I let everything that we had worked towards slip away. I might even have to face the fact that his marriage might show up all over the internet with how famous he is.

If and when it does happen.. I don't want to be around any type of electronics to experience it..

I sit up in the bed staring at nothing for a second.

"I guess it's time for me to start my NBA journey.. The one Taiga promised he'd help me with." I grumbled getting up.

I made my way downstairs sluggish as if I didn't wanna go. I mean.. I didn't wanna go but I have to get moving. Glancing at the dinning room table was Kagami's laptop which he had left behind when his mother and Hayuri dragged him out. I sighed going over to grab it.

I was going to search for a school to attend. I was ready to head back to get my diploma so I could get into the NBA. I didn't know how any of this worked.. I just figured this was necessary.

My head hurt and I felt a little dizzy but I wanted to ignore those facts and just push through it. It wasn't the first time this had happened, I'm just a little confused with things going on right now.. and a little hurt..

I knew how to ignore the pain and get by in life. I mean that's the reason I can still function as a normal human being after experiencing all that happened with Kuroko.

I grabbed the laptop heading for the living room and taking a seat beginning to scroll. If I wanted to make it, I'd have to start now. Time won't wait for me.

Kagami's Pov ~

-

I was home.. Back with mother and father and.. Hayuri of course.. I was back home. But this didn't feel like home.. Home should be somewhere I feel safe and happy and well protected. So why do I feel none of those?

I hid in the bathroom washing my face trying to keep calm and have myself under control. But how could I stay calm when I'm back to the place I hated the most.

I eventually gave up and grabbed a paper towel wiping my face.

"I can't do this.." My back slid down the bathroom door as I buried my face into my knees crying. "I- I can't.."

I didn't want to go through with any of this, how could I just come outright and say that after already agreeing to everything. Father would absolutely kill me.. And he didn't look pleased at all when he saw me enter through the door earlier..

As a matter of fact he turned away with a look of dissatisfaction and neglect.. Hayuri won't even give me time to breathe, it feels so suffocating and sophisticated in here. My chest is always tight and I feel like crying every 5 minutes.