|| T W O ||

[18+ Content Ahead !! 🔞]

Kagami's Pov ~

-

I was awoken by the shaking of my shoulder and a deep raspy voice telling me to wake up.

"Hmm?" I say stretching and turning around to see the blue headed guy from yesterday.

"Get up, we've gotta tidy up before the room monitors come checking in." He says scratching the back of his head while yawning. It seemed he had just woken up too.

I sit up confused at first before rubbing my eyes and standing up and making up my bed. The blue haired man did the same, making up his bed which was on the other side of the room.

"Hey.. what's your name again?" I ask looking back at him.

"Aomine Daiki."

"Oh.. My names Kagami Taiga." I respond.

A awkward silence followed after with us just fixing our beds and tidying everything up and once we were finished I took a seat on the floor in a corner of the room curling my knees up to my chest while Aomine gently sat on his bed looking at me.

"What're you doing?" He says now wide awake.

"I just don't like sitting on my bed after it's made up is all."

"Your weird Y'know." I nod.

"Nothing I haven't heard before." I yawn again resting my head in my knees. "I can't wait till I'm finally out of here.."

"That'll be a long time."

"It doesn't matter.. I can endure it."

"Well you'll end up going insane if you do."

"That's fine by me."

Aomine shrugs as always before looking around the room.

"Your the first cell mate I had in a while since my first coming here." He suddenly says.

"I can tell, you weren't very nice upon our first meeting with each other." I say emphasizing the word nice.

Just as I say that, the door to the cell begins to open and a guard stands at the door staring at us.

"Numbers 246 and 247 Aomine Daiki and Kagami Taiga, your daily room check will start now. Head to the cafeteria for breakfast." The guard says.

Both Aomine and I stand up walking past the guard and heading towards the cafeteria. But we were silent though, and there wasn't much to talk about. Aomine was calm and collected, seeing as he had been here for quite a while now and he was strong enough to protect himself. But on the other hand me.. I didn't know what to expect.

I mean.. I may be strong.. But there could be others who're stronger than me.. Maybe even as strong as Aomine. Just thinking about that made me grow more fearful than I already was.

We step into the Cafeteria and all eyes were immediately on us.

No.. all eyes were on me. Aomine was already gone and had gotten into the lunch line without me. Everyone watched as I made my way to a vacant table taking a seat.

It was uncomfortable having all those eyes on you like that. It was nothing new though, this happens especially when you're just getting into jail. I did really hate it though, I was never a big fan of attention.

"Hey, the fuck are you sitting in my spot for Elmo." I heard a deep voice behind me causing me to jump.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I'll just move over.." I say sliding around to the other side of the round table. But now I was sitting across from him while he stared at me and ate his food.