|| S I X ||

Kagami's Pov ~

-

"Kagami Taiga, you have a visitor." A voice awakens me. I furrow my brows sitting up as the bright light from outside of the cell hits my face. Aomine also stirred in his bed turning to look over at the door.

"Oh.." I say before vaguely getting out of the bed with furrowed brows and heading over to the door where they hand cuffed me and guided me towards the visitor area.

I take a seat and glance through the divider between me and the visitor.

"Oh fuck.. I should of known it was you." I say through gritted teeth. The girl only smiles and picks up the phone putting it to her ear.

"Heyy Taiga my love!!" She yells out into the phone I had also just picked up the phone and put it up to my ear.

"What do you want, why did you come here?.." I ask plainly.

"Hmph, rude. That's no way to greet your future wife."

"I don't like you and I never will Hayuri." I say rolling my eyes. "Your a delusional ass bitch."

"Oh? getting feisty now are we? I just came to tell you that since your next trial is coming up soon and it'll determine you true sentence, you shouldn't reveal anything of what happened. If you do, or if you even try to, things will continue to go down hill for you from there." She says, her smile slowly fading.

"Just know, I'm not afraid of you. And I never will be. Your crazy, listen to yourself!"

"I am listening.. I sound pretty cool don't I? I just don't understand why you can't reciprocate my feelings back!!" She yells into the phone.

"Oh for crying out loud, I'm not interested in girls!"

"Then you can only be interested in me!"

"Your insane!!"

"Totally insane for you!"

"Get out of my sight, this conversation is over."

"Wha- no! You don't get to say when it's over I do!"

I remove the phone from my ear and place it back where it belonged before storming out of the room.

I was taken back to my cell where Aomine had been sitting there staring at practically nothing. I ignore him going to get back in bed and cover up.

"What's the matter with you?" He suddenly asks in his deep raspy voice. I didn't respond, matter of fact, I didn't want to respond. I wasn't obliged to. I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey, Taiga, I said what's wrong with you." He says a bit louder now.

"Could you not use my first name right now? thanks." I say covering my head even more. Aomine scoffs glaring at me.

"Y'know, for someone who reaaally wanted us to get to know each other, your real fuckin moody. You don't ever let me in and you barely tell me shit about yourself so how in the fuck am I supposed to know anything about you!" Aomine suddenly yells. My eyes squeeze a bit tighter at that.

"I don't mind you being angry or whatever, but it really pisses me off when you don't communicate what the hell your feeling!"

"You'd probably do the same thing so I don't know why you think you have a right to talk to me and lecture me about that." I say ignorantly.

"I do, I really do have a right. You don't know me Taiga."

"I really don't care anymore, I'm over this shit. Let's just stick to not talking to each other anymore." I say.