"If this is who you are, the kind of person you are, and how you treat your own family, I don't want to imagine how you'd treat my children. I can't have you abandoning and abusing my kids . . . or any other kids for that matter. Maybe the world is better off without you," Bobby stated.

"Bobby!" Lori cried.

Bobby fired at the standing Lori, and the flash of the gunfire blinded her for an instant. When the smoke cleared, it revealed the last thing she would ever expect: Carol Pingrey. She was standing with a warm smile, hugging Lincoln close in her arms. Lincoln was smiling as well, his eyes closed as he hugged her back in a sweet embrace.

"I've always wanted a new baby brother," Carol said.

"Wha? What the heck?!" Lori panicked.

Bobby placed his hands on one of Carol's shoulders and rested his chin on it while also grinning.

"Oh, and don't worry. I'll take really good care of him. You know, be kind, caring, loving, supportive, everything you weren't. And in time, who knows?" Carol's eyes blinked and turned red, and her teeth became fangs, "When he gets to the proper age, he might make a good sex buddy."

"No!" Lori screamed.

"You know, beautiful since I'm dumping this bitch, maybe I should trade the older for the younger. Maybe we could start a polyamory relationship. Maybe little bro here swings both ways," Bobby said with red eyes and fangs poking out of his devilish grin.

Carol giggled before she lifted Lincoln's chin up. He looked at her curiously as she stuck her tongue out and gave the white-haired boy an adult kiss. The fire in Lori's veins caused pain at the maximum level. It was as if molten metal was flowing through her body. She lay there, powerless, as Carol continued making out with Lincoln.

"No! No! Stop! NNNOOOO!!!!" Lori screamed at the top of her lungs.

**End of Nightmare**

Lori gasped as she jumped out of her bed. She was drenched in her sweat. Her heart was pounding, and her hands were trembling. She panted heavily to calm her nerves. However, her mind reflected back to the nightmare that she saw along with the future visions Lincoln showed her and her sisters. Her hand rubbed her neck. She could almost feel her brother's teeth tearing out her flesh. The images of him going berserk while beating her with a club made her shiver and brought chills up her spine. Soon after, Lori began crying in her pillow.

"Lincoln," Lori whimpered, "Lincoln . . . I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

**Leni's Nightmare**

Leni found herself in darkness, only a lone light shining down on her. She looked around for anyone around but didn't see anyone. The area she found herself in was a park, but more unwelcoming. The trees had no leaves and stretched in eerie and unnatural ways, like what you would see in a haunted graveyard. An unfriendly cold gust blew in, sending chills and goosebumps all over Leni's body. Never had she felt so utterly alone. With each passing moment, Leni's anxiety increased.

"Hello?" Leni spoke with her voice echoing, "Hello?!"

No answer.

"Oh dear, did I get lost again? This is why GPS comes in handy," Leni said to herself.

However, she quickly realized she didn't have her phone or purse. Leni was getting a little scared but took a few deep breaths to stay calm. Then she heard the sound of sobbing, but it sounded very familiar. As she listened, Leni recognized the crying voice – it was her brother, Lincoln. Her heart rate increased as she desperately searched around for her brother.