Beast of Piltover

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n), someone's here to see you"  I hear a girls voice say, I recognized it as Ashe's voice. Her voice shaky, worried.

"Who is it?" I question, biting my tongue not wanting to lash out at her with my anger.

"A vastayan man, a wolverine one I think" She replies.

I set the weights down and sat up, I see Ashe who had a cup in her hand and pitcher in hand. It was mom's house favorite iced tea that she learned to make from her mom. She sets them down next to me.

"Thank you Ashe" I say, my voice a bit calmer.

"You are (Y/n) correct?" A man says as he walks into the barn.

He had reddish hair, a muscular build, sleeveless top that exposed his upper body and had fur at the top by his nape, he also wore black pants and had a tooth pick in his mouth.

"That's me" I say to him then looked at Ashe "Head back to the house"

She nods before walking out of the barn, I look at the man as I poured a cup of the iced tea "Lifting some serious weight there"

"500 pounds, not including the bar" I state to him "Who are you and what do you want?"

"Names Sett, some call me the boss. I want to help you out with your situation" He tells me.

"Why come to me about it and not my parents?" I question.

"'Cause you are a fighter" Sett says then glance at the tractor weights "One that could be a menace in a ring"

"Get to the fucking point" I say.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The guy that's been terrorizing your family fucked me over and I want payback, however I'm out of a fighter, said guy put him in a coma the rest I know won't have good chance against him"Sett tells me "Could do it myself but  I think you'd rather be the one to punish the guy that wants to take your world away from you"

"When?" I state then took a sip of the tea.

"When what?" He questions.

"When am I putting his fighter in the ground?" I question.

A grin forms on Sett's face "I knew I made the right choice. Tonight kid, that's when you'll get to  use that cocktail of rage and vengeance on that cock sucker"

"Where?" I question.

"Underground car park in downtown, the one by the mall, 10pm" Sett says.

"I'll be there, now get the hell out of here unless you want a fist to the face too" I tell him before laying back down to continue my work out.

{Time Skip}

10 pm came around and I rode my motercycle into the car park. I wore a shirt, shorts and shoes, nothing fancy, I didn't plan on staying long. I rode down to the lower levels before seeing a bunch of cars and people. Some of the people see me as I pulled up, I get off my motorcycle and put the helmet on the seat. I walk towards the crowd, the people moving out of my way, my anger being visible enough to want to move.

"Hey, you made it" Sett says while coming up to me.

"Who am I fighting?" I question.

"Little haste the, this ain't no high school bully" He says with a chuckle.

"It doesn't matter who it is" I state.

There was a large opening in the crowd, car head lights illuminating the middle. A large man, about 6"9' stood on the opposite side, the man from the other day behind him. I take my shirt off and shoved it to Sett.

"Hold this" I say.

"Couldn't fight your own fight Sett, had to drag a kid into it?" The man says before taking a better look at me "Hey, your the kid of the farm family, here for vengeance or something? This ain't a playground, the big boys play here" The man then begins to laugh.

"Let's add on to our bet, if the kid beats you in 5 minutes, you pay off his families debt, pay for all the damage you caused and a little money on the side, how about 100 mil" Sett says.

"Talking cocky, how about two minutes and you've got a deal" The man says with a shot eating grin.

"I'll do it in one" I say then starting to walk towards the man.

"Start!" A man says.

The large man and I charge at each other. My world becoming narrow, focusing only on him. I go for a kick and hit the man on his right side, breaking his lower three ribs, one sticking through the muscle of his midsection. I then use a right hook and got him in the upper chest, breaking two ribs, the man spit up blood as the ribs punctured his lung. The man staggered and I gave him the heaviest left hook I could, hitting him in the jaw, feeling his jaw collapse from my fist. The man falls to the ground barely conscious. I get down on the man and grabbed the man's head and began to slam it against the assault.

Someone then grabs my hand "That's enough kid" Sett says then grins "Fucking hell, I knew you'd be a good choice"

{Time Skip}

It's the next day, I'm riding up the drive way up to the house. I get to the house and outside is the black SUV owned by the man from last night. I park my motorcycle and put my helmet on my seat. I walk inside the house and I peek into the dining room where I see an elderly looking man with a cane forcing the man from before into a bow while he also bowed. In front of them was my parents and my grandpa.

"I'm terribly sorry for all the things my son has done to your family. You have my word that everything will be payed in full" The elderly man says.

"I will not forget what happened but I can forgive you for what happened" Grandpa says while standing up "I do not know what made you change your mind but it's good that you did"

Some how, even though I stopped the terror and we'll never have to worry about money again, I couldn't smile, I didn't feel happy or joy. I walk up stairs, when I got to the top, I saw Ashe exiting her room.

"Hey Ashe" I say.

"You hurt someone didn't you?" She questions, seeing right through me.

"Yes, I did. I wasn't going to stand by while someone ripped our world away from us" I reply "I'll do whatever I have to in this world to protect what we have, to protect our family, to protect you"

Ashe then hugs me "You're the best brother I could of ever asked for"

"Thank you Ashe" I say while hugging her back.

{Flash Back End}

"So that's how it all started, How I became the Beast of Piltover" I say to the girls. We were all eating dinner, I finished telling them about how I became an underground fighter. It's definitely a story.

"Where'd you even get the name Beast of Piltover anyway?" Akali questions.

"Not sure exactly, people ended up going with it though" I say "Especially when you have no losses"

I look up, Standing behind the couch was me "Anger, Rage, that's why you've survived this long. Without it, you'd still be the scrawny kid you were before"