SHANE AND OLIVIAS ROOM ⬆️

( Pretty much all the rooms look the same except Shane and I's is the biggest hehehe. After getting unpacked we lay down to take a nap and soon fall asleep. )

JAMIES POV:

( Finally! We get to the cabin and Felipe and I go to our room. I'm in the bathroom taking my makeup off and he just got out of the shower now he's in our room drying off. )

Felipe - Angel are you coming to lay down after you get done taking off your makeup?

Jamie - Yeah babe.

( I say throwing away my makeup wipe and putting face moisturizer on. )

Felipe - What do you want to watch?

( He asks as I walk into our room and hop into bed next to him. )

Jamie - Whatever you want.

( He turns on a random cop show and I get on my phone scrolling through Instagram as I'm snuggled up next to him. I pout when it stops working because there's no Wi-Fi and I don't have unlimited data. )

Felipe - What's wrong mi amor?

Jamie - My data is out and there's no Wi-Fi.

Felipe - Just watch TV.

( I nod and snuggle in closer to him. )

OLIVIAS POV:

( I wake up and look at my phone and It's 2:00 PM and Shane is still sleeping next to me with his arm on my waist. The doorbell rings repeatedly and I ignore it. It keeps ringing and Shane wakes up. )

Shane - Did someone get locked out?

Olivia - I don't know.

( He yawns getting up and I follow him to the front door. He opens it and It's my fucking enemy Becca and her little minion Mariah. )

Becca - Shaney! Such a surprise to see you here.

Olivia - Yeah a real big surprise.

Becca - I don't think I was talking to you.

Olivia - I talked to you anyway.

Shane - Becca why the hell are you here?

( He asks moving me to the side. )

Becca - My daddy paid for me to come and join you guys.

Shane - Oh lucky us.

Mariah - Can we come in?

Olivia - No!

( I say stepping in front of Shane shutting and locking the door before she could respond. I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. )

Shane - I'm gonna go lay down for a little bit longer, you coming?

Olivia - Maybe in a bit.

( He nods and kisses my cheek before going back to our room. A few hours later at 6:00 we're all sitting around the table eating spaghetti, that I made hehe. I'm sitting in between Felipe and Shane. )

Jamie - Good food Olivia.

Ariel - Totally.

Jamie - Don't talk to us!

Felipe - Jamie.

( He warns. Ariel puts down her fork and pushes her plate forward. )

Ariel - Listen, I've tried to get along with you guys but I don't think you're gonna let that happen. Are you?