CHAPTER 10!

Mulai dari awal

Jamie - Felipe told me that Becca is coming! Not in our cabin but the one next to it. Her dad paid for it.

Olivia - What?! Why?!

Jamie - Shh! Felipe talked to Adrian who talked to Alex who talked to Reddy who talked to Becca and-

Olivia - Okay, okay Jamie I get it.

( I say annoyed with her rambling on and on. )

Olivia - Well now the whole weekend is ruined!

Jamie - Not necessarily, all we have to do is keep Becca out of the cabin and away from us.

Olivia - It's so unfair that she gets to go when WE were the ones who won.

Jamie - Her dad helps the school with the funds so it makes sense that he could figure out where it was.

Olivia - If she even looks at Shane I'm gonna seriously consider throwing her in a lake again.

( She giggles. )

Jamie - Just try to ignore her.

Olivia - That's not gonna be as easy as it sounds.

Jamie - I know but let's just make the best of it.

( The next morning I take a shower, braid my hair, put on face moisturizer, lipgloss, and mascara and get dressed into a cute but comfy outfit. A little while later I'm now in Shane's car driving to the mountains. It's 8:30 AM so I'm obviously not in the best mood since I was up until 4:00 packing my shit. I'm laying down in the passenger seat facing away from him. )

Shane - Liv put your seatbelt on.

Olivia - No I'm tired.

Shane - You can lay down with your seatbelt on.

Olivia - It won't be fucking comfortable.

( I say closing my eyes to take a nap when I feel the car come to a stop. )

Shane - Olivia this is your last chance to put your seatbelt on now.

Olivia - Leave me alone!

( I feel 4 very hard smacks on my butt making me yelp out of pain and surprise and I sit up glaring at him. )

Shane - I warned you didn't I?

( I look around and see we're at a stoplight. )

Olivia - Shane there's people around! What if they saw?

( I say fastening my seatbelt. )

Shane - Well you should've thought about that before you didn't listen.

( He says with a shrug. I sit back in my seat with my arms crossed. )

Shane - Baby, the windows are tinted pretty dark, I don't think anyone saw.

( He says trying to hide a laugh. )

Olivia - You're so mean.

( He leans over and kisses me on my cheek and starts driving again. Soon we get to the cabin and we go to our room. )

 )