𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

But I easily chuckled at her, "Go get ready, mom. I'll be okay to get ready." I smiled at her.

She smiled at me and kisses my forehead, trying to not messed up my makeup that she herself did for me.

I seriously need to learn to do my own make-up.

"Okay, honey. We'll meet back up downstairs." She rubbed my arm, and I smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure, mom."

With her out the door, I sighed and held the dress up in the air and analyzed it one more time. And I knew, this dress won't be on the entire day today.

I mean, did you not see how Ava react with my burgundy robe? If not, you're behind.

I fit myself into it successfully— although my boobs popped out even more in the deep V-neck at the front. Most of my bosom is showing.

I strapped the heels onto my feet, admiring just how cute the matching bow compliments the back of the heels, around the straps is deep blue.

I looked in the body length mirror, as I clipped the Gucci gold necklace around my neck, the golden 14 piece earrings made my ears feel a ton.

Still I stood sideways and hummed, as my hair was did silk pressed and bone straight down my back, my edges did like a real professional.

I made sure to lathered my body in Coco Chanel perfumes, as I fixed the sleeves on my wrists.

'we're definitely getting fucked' Lilly snorts in my head.

I grinned and looked myself over. I did put on allot of weight, still my hips got more of the weight, a little fat to my stomach.

Nothing I don't love more

With a final sigh, I sling my chained purse over my shoulder and down the stairs. I place my sunglasses into my hair.

As I reach down there, it seems all my family that I last saw, when I was a dare-devil when I was younger, is here.

"Little devil!" I grinned towards my aunt Logan. A real professional fighter, I'm telling you.

She is a definition of masculine, with buff muscles, hair is always up in a man bun and prominent green eyes.

"Hey, aunty Lofty!" I squealed when she lifts me up in massive hug. I laughed as she chuckled and set me back down.

She peck my forehead, a habit she and Mum with always have towards me. "Still on that nickname, ey?"

I grinned and hummed, "you're stuck with it."

She chuckled and nodded, "I'll have to deal with it then." Then she gets serious in a mili second. "But I'll like to meet these two ladies that have my little devil's heart."

Mum laughed softly and man-hugged her sister. "Don't worry, hulk. We're heading there as of now."

"Ready?" Mum turn to me and gave me a kind smile. One that evaporated most of the nerves.

"Got to be. Let's do this." Said that with a lot of determination.

♔︎