𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

The way she smiles brightly, when she is surprised, or the memory of when it was the next morning, when she woke up from transitioning.

Her innocent and soft moans, as both of us did an simply act of greeting her in slight intimacy.

All this leaves me missing her like crazy. Even if I could just disappear from here, and in a second, I'm there staring at her.

But Sophie, Gem and her is all doing what girly girls do.

Since Rosa is so ecstatic for today, also with all that she seems to have up her sleeves.

I wonder what it could be?

"So you showing me all these pictures. That means you want both of us to do this?"

I shrugged, "If you want to. I already bought mine already. Did you buy yours?"

She herself smiled deeply in thoughts. "I had it all under wraps from a long time. But maybe doing a check-out wouldn't hurt."

I grinned at that. I could see us sitting here, talking about business, life, our wife, our kids running around us.

That's a life I want. Either Ava likes it or not.

"I like the idea. Plus, what do you plan to do today?" I ask her, genuinely.

Plus, Rosa seems to have something 'worth the while' for her actually. And I couldn't wait to know.

I could've paid people to have me know each details of what my babygirl is doing, but I respect her exciting bubble.

She seems determine and headstrong for what she has in mind. I'm just curious.

"Honestly, today, all I want is for Rosa to be here and to just spend the entire time with her in our own world."

She definitely doesn't like her birthday, huh?

"Thirty-eight in human years, huh?" I smirked at her, as I stood to my feet. That's a signal, I'm ready.

She chuckled darkly and shook her head, "Many wouldn't be surprise at my real one. So, yeah."

I have to admit with myself, that even though in supernatural relations, she's almost or by far old like her parents.

My vampire age is just an roughly 120 years old. Sophie no older. But we all have to an human age descise.

I patted her back, that is held into a thick black leather jacket. "Don't worry old lady, old age suits you."

She scowled at me. "Don't push it, kid."

"Kid?" I smirked as we step into the elevator with her. "A kid doesn't make a grown woman, walking now like she was cripple from birth, though."

Ava slapped me in the head. "It wasn't asked. Plus, have a little respect to our girl, will you?"

I grunt and rub my head. "I was just saying."

This woman..

†††

We have been looking through all types of jewels, and none came out to neither of us.

"Hello?" We look up at this green eyed woman, "Are you couple having a issue and need help?"

We look at this woman like she ate shit from her hands.

"Ew! God, no, lady!" I was first to said and gagged.

"Not in the slightest. But can we see all the top most expensive and rare engagement rings?" Ava said to the woman.