I pretend to not hear him and cup my hand around my eye, "Huh?" I giggle in excitement.

He sighs again, "I said yes Cléo, now let's go before I change my mind," I grin and drag him into the parlor without much of a fight and I fail to notice the smile on his face.

A bell jingles on top of our head as we walk in. We are greeted by an insanely hot ginger man. He is decorated with tattoos and piercings from what I can see and incredibly magnetic green eyes, I have never seen a man that fine before.

"You're drooling," I hear whispered into my ear and I wipe my mouth just to feel nothing. I turn towards him and glare about to spout some not-so-nice words to him, "How can I help you guys today?" Said the Greek god standing in front of me.

"Uh, my friend and I were wondering if we could pierce our ears today, I want both my ears and nose, but him just his ear," I say, "That's okay with you right Rom?" I turn towards him for confirmation, hoping I'm not overstepping. He contemplates for a second and nods. I then turn towards Adonis in human form and smile up at him but I notice that he's not paying much attention to me, but rather the guy who's standing behind me, looking 2 seconds away from passing out. Why the good-looking ones always gotta be taken or gay?

"Ok, just give me a couple of minutes and let me see if I can squeeze you guys in, I'll be right back," He says. As he's turning to leave he turns back, "My name is Jared by the way," He says and walks away.

A couple minutes later we were situated and Roman wanted to go first. He claimed that it was better to go first so he could comfort me when I was in pain, but I knew it was a front because here I was next to him gripping his hand while the piercer was lining the machine with the mark he made on his ear. 

"Ok, inhale," Says the piercer Roman squeezes my hand, and I squeeze back. "I'm here Rom," I whisper, and he nods and inhales softly, then the piercer does it so quickly I don't even process it. 

"See Rom, it's done, just one more to go," He opens his eyes and smiles at me, he slowly inhales again, and boom the next ear he's done. Damn, he looked good. He mulled over whether he gets a hoop or a stud, now me I'm a sucker for hoops and he got hoops, now I'm not saying,

"Ma'am I can help you now," The piercer interrupts my thoughts and I let go of Rom and walk towards my seat. I watch Roman admire himself in the mirror and I can't help but laugh, "You like your new look?" I say cheekily. He smirks at my direction and winks. 

"Ok, now it's your turn to comfort me, come quickly," Stretching my hands towards him and he pretends to walk toward the exit,

"ROMAN," I yell out frustrated and he turns around and smirks at me before walking back towards me and holding my hands. The piercer wipes my nose to make sure it is clean and disinfected, and now it was my turn to inhale. "Alright, deep breathe in," The piercer says I squeeze Roman's hand and I feel his thumb rub against my hand comfort. I take a deep breath in and I feel the needle go through my nose, damn. I gotta do this again.

Soon enough I'm done with my nose piercings and I absolutely love them. We quickly finished up my cartilage piercing and now we're at the register paying for them.

"Ok, you're total for today will be $160," Jared says and I look at him confused, "Wait shouldn't it-" I'm quickly interrupted, "I gave you guys a discount," He says and looks up at Roman and winks and smirk. 

"Thank you, Jared," I say, and I softly elbow Roman and nudge my head towards Jared. He sniffs awkwardly, "Uh, yeah, thanks man," He says.

"You're welcome cutie, come back again," I laugh and we both walk out. I keep laughing as we walk out and Roman grumbles as he walks away from me. I jog up to him and interlock our elbows together, " Oh come on Rom, it was cute, he has a little crush on you," I commented.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, go bother someone else Cléo," He grumbled attempting to unlock our elbows. I shake my head in disapproval, "Nah, uh, you're stuck with me," I say as we walk back to the dorms. 

Roman's piercing

Roman's piercing.

Cléo's Piercing

Cléo's Piercing.

(Now I know the pictures that I've already uploaded of Cléo already show her piercings but for fictional purposes let's just pretend it's not there :))

But guys how are we liking the chapters so far??? Are we liking how their relationship is growing is it too fast ?? Please let me know. Don't forget to comment and vote, LOVE YOU GUYS