"We can take turns watching her," Trender offers, flinching when Slender growls at him.

"I expected something like this from Splendor. Not you," Slender growls at Trender. "Why? Are you secretly fucking her or something?"

"What?! No!" Trender cries out. "I'm just thinking about Sally and how she'll feel!"

"AND I'M NOT?!" Slender roars at his brother.

"NO! YOU KILL EVERYTHING!" Trender snarls back.

"Woah! Everyone calm down," Offender says, dragging Slender and Trender away from each other. "The hell are you two fighting about?"

"It's done," Doctor Smiley declares. "She's going to be fine as long as she doesn't overdo it. She'll need to stay in bed a week."

"Woah! Ya kept her alive? You gonna let her and Sally meet?!" Offender cries with a grin. "She's a gorgeous little thing ain't she."

"Have manners," Splendor tells Offender before looking at Slender. "Why isn't she dead?"

"She....reminded me of Sally," Slender grumbles softly. "She was crying and all I could see was Sally. I left for a bit and when I came back Trender was trying to sneak her out!"

"She doesn't deserve to die!" Trender insists. "It's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair," Slender reminds his bother.

"We've already lost so much this year. Don't add to the list." Splendor insists.

The brothers go silent at Splendor's words. His brothers have been staying with him after their homes were set ablaze and destroyed. There's been more groups targeting the Slender brothers. None of them are sure why and they had to take refuge with Slender after it happened. They haven't left since. Slender sighs softly as he looks at his brothers.

"We'll figure this out," He assures them. "I'll send her home and things will start going back to normal."

"Why are the demons even bothering? It's not like we're easy to kill! Setting us on fire was stupid," Offender huffs.

"They want control of the forest," Slender explains. "They want to control it to further their attacks on the humans. They're trying to get rid of us."

"You and them both," A soft voice coughs, all four brothers turning their attention to Y/N. "Can I just go home?"

"Unfortunately not. Your injury is severe and must be monitored," Doctor Smiley announces. "You were impaled after all."

"Okay," Y/N mumbles, sighing and slumping in place.

"You're awake!" Splendor chirps. "I'm Splendormam! You can just call my Splendy."

"Sexual Offenderman. I can rock your world if you'd like?" Offender says with a grin.

Slender would be rolling his eyes if he had them. He looks over at you and pushes past his brothers to stand beside you.

"I apologize," Slender tells you. "I let my temper get the better of me."

"It's fine," You mumble softly.

"Let's give her some space," Slender says, motioning everyone from the room. He closes the door once everyone has left, turning to you. "I truly am sorry."

"Thanks," You tell him with a weak smile. "You're sure you can't just take me home? I can always go to a hospital."

"Quite sure. Doctor's orders," Slender says. "I can sit with you if you'd like? I have plenty of books or video games. Whichever you prefer?"

"No. No....it's okay. You probably don't want to spend any time with me anyway. I'll be fine," You say, avoiding looking at him.

Slender would be frowning if his mouth was visible, a sigh leaving him. He's been too harsh to you and you're reacting like he'll kill you. Well, he supposed he did almost do so. However, he feels like something else is wrong and you want out of here as fast as possible. He wonders why.

"Do you need to talk?" Slender presses, grunting when you roll over on the bed and ignore him. The metal cuff clinks against the edge of the metal bed as you move around. Maybe he doesn't really need that on you?

"It's been a long day. Goodnight," You tell him.

He frowns but he takes the hint.

"Good night," He sighs before he leaves, closing the door behind him.

He sighs and heads to his bedroom, changing into pajamas and climbing into the bed. He should have never brought you here. He should have just killed you out there. Still, he got to learn all of the words of the song and he can sing it to Sally. Maybe that'll make the mother satisfied. He just can't risk Sally seeing you. Who knows what could happen.