"Tricky customer, eh? Not to worry, we'll find the perfect match here somewhere - I wonder, now - - yes, why not - unusual combination -holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple." Harry took the wand. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wand above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light onto the walls. Percy smiled and clapped, and Mr. Ollivander cried, "Oh, bravo! Yes, indeed, oh, very good. Well, well, well... how curious... how very curious... "

He put Harry's wand back into its box and wrapped it in brown paper, still muttering, "Curious... curious... "Sorry," said Harry, "but what's curious?" Mr. Ollivander fixed Harry with his pale stare. "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the brother phoenixes whose one of their tail feathers is in your wand gave another feather -- just one other which is in your mother, Ms Jackson, own wand which has two feathers one dark and one light. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother with the dark feather gave you that scar, " Harry swallowed.

"Yes, thirteen-and-a-half inches. Yew. I'm curious indeed how these things happen. The wand chooses the wizard, remember... I think we must expect great things from you, Mr. Potter.... After all, He Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things - terrible, yes, but great. Because he was manipulated without his mother's protection, " Harry shivered.

He wasn't sure he liked Mr. Ollivander too much. Percy paid seven gold Galleons for his wand, and Mr. Ollivander bowed them from his shop. They heard knock and turned around to see a smiling Hagrid holding an owl cage of a beautiful snowy owl.

" HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HARRY!" Hagrid said. Harry smiled brightly at his new companion.

The late afternoon sun hung low in the sky as Percy, Harry, and Hagrid made their way back down. Diagon Alley, back through the wall, back to the Leaky Cauldron, now empty

"Got time for a bite to eat before yer train leaves," Hagrid asked. Percy nodded, and they went to the nearest Mcdonald and percy cast and did not notice me charm on their table after buying hamburgers

"You all right, Harry? Yer very quiet," said Hagrid.."Everyone thinks I'm special," he said at last. "All those people in the Leaky Cauldron, Professor Quirrell, Mr. Ollivander... but I don't know anything about magic at all. How can they expect great things? I'm famous and I can't even remember what I'm famous for. I don't know what happened when Vol-, sorry -- I mean, the night my parents died." Percy pulled Harry into a hug, and she kissed his forehead. Hagrid leaned across the table. Behind the wild beard and eyebrows, he wore a very kind smile. "Don' you worry, Harry. You'll learn fast enough. Everyone starts at the beginning at Hogwarts. You'll be just fine. just be yerself. I know it's hard. Yeh've been singled out, an' that's always hard. But yeh'll have a great time at Hogwarts -- I did -- still do, 'smatter of fact."

After lunch, they decided to split and head back home, so Hagrid handed him an envelope before he left. "Yer ticket fer Hogwarts, " he said. "First o' September -- King's Cross-- it's all on yer ticket. Any problems, send me a letter with yer owl, she'll know where to find me... See yeh soon, Harry. Take care, Percy. "

" Bye hagrid," Percy said as she and Harry went to a corner hidden and vapour travelled to their home.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Percy used magic to pack all the stuff into the luggage. Clothes and other stuff will be packed later. She lets Hedwig, Harry, named the owl, fly outside for a while.

She goes to Harry's room and knocks on the door before entering. She sees Harry looking at a moving picture of Lily and James on their date.

"You OK, bambi?" Percy said." I miss them, mom... I wish they were here. " Harry said

"You know I could ask Uncle Nico to summon their ghost if you like."

"No, that will not feel right. I don't like this... I don't want to be a chosen one. "

Percy sighed and hugged Harry deeply. "I know.....even I too never wished to be a half-blood. But once I never looked back 'cause you know why?"

"Why?"

"Cause I would have never got the friends I had if I was never a half-blood. But still, be careful. People might use you for your status. Find who are the real friends and who are the fake." She said

"I will...."

"Also you should tell me when you are in trouble. I may punish you or even scold you only cause I am worried. You are my world, Harry. It hurts my heart to see you hurt. "

"I try....you can't blame me... It's our strange luck"

"Don't I know it?" She said as they laughed and hugged deeply. She looked outside at the sky as she glared.

'Dumbledore, it's time to meet for your worst nightmare'

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️Bonus✨️✨️✨️✨️

" I am also making sure no man takes you away, Mom!" Harry said." No man is worthy to have my mom's love, "

"Wait, what?"