"I had work that I had no contact with for 3 years but yes Dumbledore should have given Harry to my mum. she would love to take care of her grandson" Percy said " so you have the letter...I think the birthday boy is excited to read."

She said seeing Harry can not stay still making everyone smile. Hagrid takes out the letter addressed to Harry James Jackson Potter and hands it to Harry who takes it and reads it out loud.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY 

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) 

Dear Mr. Jackson Potter, 

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. 

Yours sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress

"I AM GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!!!" Harry runs around excited making everyone laugh. "Someone catch him. he is in a sugar rush," Will said as the others tried to catch him laughing. Percy turns to Hagrid and hands him a letter.

"Also I applied for a spot as a teacher for Dada. My old mentor suggested me to Dumbledore to teach magic. " Percy said smiling as Hagrid took the letter

"Of course, Mrs " Hargid said smiling " Colldswap do we need a proper DADA teacher? when you will be in London?"

"tomorrow. I have already looked ahead for a house in London to stay in for some summers but we are leaving tonight to take an international portkey. Sooner the better...might get Harry used to the UK."

"Well I shall see you again lassie and thank you.....thank you for taking Harry," Hagrid said before leaving.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING THE BOY AWAY FROM US!!!" Jason takes Harry and they all ran out " GOD DAMN JASON!!!!" percy chased after them making the others laugh.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Harry yawns as they are on a train to London. He couldn't sleep early for he was too excited but ended up asleep after his mom sang him a lullaby. Harry rested his head on his mom's shoulder and let him sit on her lap to sleep a while longer as she looked through the list in the letter. 

 HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

 UNIFORM 

First-year students will require:

 1. Three sets of plain work robes (black) 

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for daywear 

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar) 

4. One winter cloak (black, silver fastenings) Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags 

COURSE BOOKS

 All students should have a copy of each of the following:

 The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk 

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot 

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling 

A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emetic Switch