"I wouldn't say a word," Splendor admits.

"Me either," Offender chimes in.

"Neither would I," Slender says, all three brothers looking at Trender. "Well?"

"I won't say anything but I still don't like it. I know you hate humans but some are better than you think. I think she's one of those. Who looks for their dead daughter for ten years?" Trender points out. "You really should give her a chance."

"I refuse," Slender barks. "She is not to see Sally and that's final! I'm going to end this woman before it's too late."

Slender moves to leave the room, a low growl in his throat as he walks. He just has to kill the human and no one will ever know. Sally won't be tortured by repressed memories. She deserves a life without more pain and Slender is going to make sure that happens. He makes his way back to the basement where he's keeping the human prisoner, pausing in the doorway when he hears you singing again. He stays there for a little while, your voice hoarse. You must have been singing for a while. That's nog a very good revenge tactic.

"You don't know when to quit do you?" He demands, chuckling in amusement when you shoot him a glare. "So, I've decided."

"Please," You interrupt him. "Please tell me it's from her. I just need to know that she's safe and happy."

"Why? When you abandoned her?! You left her alone when she needed you most for what?! What was more important than her?!" He snarls, breaking the door of the cell as he rips it open. His mouth draws into a snarl as he slams you against the wall, holding you by the throat.

"Her dad wanted her! He had custody rights," You gasp as you cling to his arm. "I had no choice!"

"You ALWAYS have a choice. She never wants to see you ever again," He snarls in your face.

He draws back when a look of relief crosses your features, dropping you and retreating in slight disgust. What the hell was that look for?! You're relieved you don't have to see her?! What a rotten bitch you are!

"That's all I needed. Thank you," You tell Slender. "She's safe and protected with you."

"Of course she is," He snaps with a frown. "That's why you're relieved? That she's safe with a monster?"

"THAT DAMN UNCLE WAS THE MONSTER," You snarl in anger. "You're not. You think I abandoned her and you're protecting her from me. It's clear to me you care and you're a pretty strong being so I know she's protected. What more could I ask for?"

"I intend to kill you. Do you not understand that?" He questions.

"I understand it perfectly. She's safe and protected. I finally found my baby girl," You tell him with a smile as tears flow hot and fast down your cheeks. "It's selfish of me to ask for more than that."

Slender pauses at how broken you sound, hesitating when a choked sob leaves you. You try to mumble an incoherent apology as your world crumbles down around you. Slender can feel your pain in the air as your bury your hands in your hair and lower your head. You're not really relieved. Well, you are and you aren't. He knows you're happy to have finally found Sally and he can feel that but you also know you're not going to live long enough to ever see her again. He figures killing her helps so she doesn't have to miss Sally and Sally never has to deal with the bad memories from her past.

"Is there anything you need to clear up before you die?" He asks, catching your attention.

"No. Just do it," You mumble softly.

For some reason, he hesitates. He hesitates and he doesn't understand why. He finds himself slowly walking towards you as you rest against the wall with your knees drawn to your chest. He kneels down and gently grasps your arm, his breath hitching when he looks at you. You have the same shine in your eyes that Sally has. When Sally cries she looks just like you when you cry. He falters a step back, a frown on his lips. Why is he hesitating?! He doesn't hesitate!

He falters a step back and turns on his heel. He marches out of the basement, leaving you confused as you watch him go. He can't do it. He sees too much of Sally in you. He can't kill you.

"Daddy?" Sally calls from her room, Slender hurrying to her.

"Yes sweetie?" He asks, pushing open her door and peaking inside her room.

"I have to tell you something," She whispers with a choked sob, Slender immediately teleporting right beside her.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He asks, looking her over for any physical injuries.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry but I keep having dreams of when I die. I can't do it," She hiccups, her big green eyes staring where his eyes would be. "I don't want to."

"One moment," Slender says, teleporting to the basement and rushing to you. "What did you do for her nightmares?!"