011

Zuri clutched my arm tightly as we kissed, and it felt nice to be held onto like that. The kiss grew more intense. Not faster, but slower with a lot more intensity. Zuri sighed into the kiss, her hands finally grabbing mine as she put it on her right breast. I pulled away slowly, and she nodded as if giving me the permission to do whatever I liked with it.

I swallowed as I pushed my hand under her shirt, resuming our kiss. My hand felt around her boob for the first time, and it was just like I'd imagined it. Soft. I gave it a squeeze, and she chuckled against my lips.

"Feels so good," I muttered into the kiss as I continued to play with her breast. Squeezing it, kneading it, and eventually pulling the nipple.

It wasn't enough. I wanted the other one. I wanted to feel it too, and so I pulled away from the kiss a second time, stopping to pull her shirt over her head. Her boobs bounced as I did so, and I swallowed. I latched my lips to her neck as I began to suck on it.

"Oh yes, Lee," Zuri hissed quietly as I bit on her neck, my hands playing with the sides of her boobs. I pulled on her nipples and smiled into her neck.

Kissing down her neck, I readjusted my knees in between her legs. She watched me intently as I kissed down her chest, running her fingers through my hair, eyes soft.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth, and she nodded, her face twisting in pleasure. Sucking, biting, nipping, and pulling, I spent my time shuffling between her boobs so that none was neglected.

"They're so perfect," I said softly, referring to her boobs as I moved to kiss her again. She cupped my face as she kissed me just as passionately. By the time we pulled away, I began to kiss down her chest again, but not stopping there. I kissed down all the way to her stomach. Zuri's breath had hitched now, and I looked at her, "Can I?"

She swallowed and nodded almost immediately as if she had been waiting for me to ask. I wanted to know what she tasted like, to feel her warmth on my tongue. I pushed down her shorts and kept it aside, doing the same for her panties.

I looked down at her pussy, examining her folds and noticing her wetness already starting to form. I looked at her, and she had a small, shy smile on her face. I placed a kiss on her lips, my thumb stroking her cheek.

"You okay?" I asked against her lips, and she nodded, full on grinning now, "Yeah."

She rested on her elbows, her knees were bended, her feet on the ground as her legs widened. I moved back down to her pussy, eager to taste her. My tongue glided over her, and she shook a little, "Oh, yeah..."

I glided my tongue over her pussy again before sucking on it. As I sucked, I listened to her soft moans. They sounded like music to my ears, and I could listen to her moan all day. I moved to suck on her clit, nipping and softly biting on it as I sucked. I lifted my eyes to hers when I saw how focused she was on watching me eat her out. I sucked harder on her clit and smiled inwardly when she reached to play with her boobs, nodding, "Yes, yes... oh, yes."

I let myself get lost in eating her out, literally fucking her with my tongue and sucking all around her, exploring her. Her moans turned to soft cries, and I watched her throw her head back as she began to instinctively grind her pussy against my tongue. She grabbed my hair as she rolled her waist, crying softly, "Don't stop, please..."

Her breath was faster in pace now, my tongue swirling around her. I was turned on by the fact that I was eating Zuri out. She wasn't scared to show how much she was enjoying it, and I loved that. I felt her grip more on my hair and she was still grinding her pussy against my tongue. She called my name softly. The "Lee" sounding even better. I loved that she was the only one who called me that, and even now, I loved how it rolled off her mouth. I pressed a thumb against her clit, rubbing it gently as I continued to lick her. Her eyes rolled before they shut as she threw her head back again, "Lee... Lee."

I knew she had orgasm coming, and I enjoyed leading her to that point.

"Cum for me," I said against her, sucking harder and catching a glimpse of her boobs. They bounced softly, her nipples so erected. I felt her body tense up for a bit before it lost all form of rigidity. She came down in a crashing orgasm as she fell back, twitching with soft cries. I rubbed her clit slowly as she came, a smile on my face as she was overcome with pleasure. Her breathing became a lot more stable, and her eyes met mine.

"You look so cute there with all that around your mouth," she teased, a smile on her face.

"Do I?" I teased back, taking in her smile and how beautiful she looked just laying naked and looking at me.

"Mhm," she nodded and chuckled, "come here."

It didn't sound like a command, but God, she sounded so hot asking me to come to her. I did as she said, moving to where she lay and rubbing my nose against hers.

"You're so beautiful, Zuri," I told her and she hummed, smiling before she kissed me passionately, licking off her own juice. She sat up before pushing me gently to lay down. Straddling me, her boobs bounced right in front of me, and I swallowed.

"I want to make you feel good, too," she said softly, "but I'm not entirely sure how to."

If I could count on something from Zuri, it was honesty, and I loved it.

"Don't worry about it," I circled an arm around her waist, "I'll teach you."