002

3pm. Friday

Zuri's art exhibition was today, and I made a mental note to pick up some flowers for her as I usually did whenever I went for her exhibitions.

However, right after my class, I received a text from Luna asking me to come over.

"Hey," I greeted her, giving her a hug when she opened the door for me to come in.

"Hey, thanks for coming," she smiled sweetly before she took my hand in hers. "I missed you."

"You saw me last the day before yesterday," I chuckled.

"I know," she giggled.

"Or you mean you missed the sex," I teased, smirking at her.

"I mean, there's that, but I also did miss you. I just wanted company," she kissed my cheek. "You know I love having you around."

"Fair enough," I smiled. "I can't stay for long, though. Zuri has an exhibition tonight and I need to be there."

-

"Yes, yes, ugh Luna," I gripped the sheets, shutting my eyes tight as my already hard nipples rubbed against the bed. Luna kept on thrusting harder and faster in and out of me. I was so close, and she knew. She slapped my ass, the dirtiest things escaping her mouth as she rammed into me.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I cried out as I exploded. Waves of pleasure coursed through me, and my fists clenched on their own accord. She didn't stop thrusting into me through my orgasm, and it caused me to cry louder, "Yes, Luna. Don't stop, don't stop."

My moans turned into gasps as she eventually stopped thrusting the dildo into me, although she didn't pull out. I twitched against the dildo, letting out loud breaths as my body wobbled. I fell flat on the bed, my pussy wet enough to the point that the dildo slid out of me easily. Luna fell right beside me and together, we tried to catch our breaths.

Breath stable, I turned to lie on my back, my legs falling open involuntarily. I turned to look at Luna who had a smile on her face.

"You're so gorgeous," she said softly, caressing my cheek with her thumb before closing the space between us and kissing me deeply. I kissed her back hard and completely distracted until I felt her finger slide into me and slide out almost immediately.

"Mmm," I hummed against Luna's lips, and she whispered, "You're so wet."

Luna's other hand made her way to my chest, and she drew light circles around them. She eventually took my nipple in her fingers and rolled them around. Excited, my nipples grew hard again around her fingers and I licked my lower lip, "Touch me, Luna. Please."

Her face dropped to my chest as she captured one of my nipples into her mouth, "Luna..."

I shuddered, and I wasn't sure what to attribute it to- her sucking hard on my boobs or her finger which ran down my bare pussy. She seemed to mirror the same expression on my face when she slipped her finger inside me again. My mouth formed an o shape as she continued to finger me. She looked up at me, her lips still latched on to my boobs, and I held on to her as I nodded, not breaking eye contact with her as he finger curled inside me, "I love it... don't stop."

She didn't, and I was filled with pure ecstasy. She moved to the middle of my legs without pulling her fingers out of me, her beautiful eyes sparkling. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she lowered into me. I knew what she was about to do, and I got ready to feel her tongue against me. In no time, she replaced her finger with her tongue and she sucked softly on my clit. My eyes rolled, "Yes... do it again."

I grabbed my own hair as she sucked on my clit softly again, her eyes on mine this time. I sat up slightly so I could watch her eat me out. She peeled her eyes off mine as she rested her tongue flatly and firmly against me, sucking, lapping, and licking my clit. My legs opened wider, indirectly giving her the permission to do whatever she liked with me. Her tongue explored my pussy, moving up and down, left and right, and I writhed in pleasure. She gripped my clit between her teeth and flicked it around with the tip of her tongue.

I involuntarily began to grind my pussy into her tongue as I shut my eyes in pleasure, "Bite on me."

Luna did exactly what I'd asked her to. She closed her teeth against my clit and bit down on it, and that sent me over the top, I cried out, grabbing a fistful of her hair. I felt my back arch against the bed as she did it again, but I came down in a shattering orgasm.

I sank back into the bed and panted as though I was out of breath. Luna pulled away from my clit and moved up to me, running her thumb across my lower lip before kissing me again. Our lips danced together and it must have gone on for almost two minutes.

Luna fell back to the space beside me, letting out a breath as she ran a finger up and down my arm. I turned to face her with a smile when my eyes caught sight of her alarm clock on her bedside table.

6.58pm.

Shit.