He only laughed at me with that annoying charming smile he would usually use and it's making me want to punch him, "You're lucky my wife is your sister and I wouldn't have to punch your d-mn face," I closed the gap of our distance, staring deeply at his mischievous eyes.

Does this day get any better with him? Of course not. If only Daleah wasn't Michael's sister then I would punch the f--- out of his life without hesitating.

I don't even know why he is still the Don of the Spanish mafia when he would always just acts like childish, and it's kinda stupid. But s---, I don't wanna underestimate him too. He might act dumb but he's a hundred percent d-mn good at fighting. His skills are top-tier 'til now.

He was a troublemaker at our school back then. A mafia school, to be honest. His stupidity lasted when he met my brother that time, then here we are at the present. Both of them are still married and decided to adopt a total of four guys who are now grown up.

"I thought both of you swore to be friends with each other?" Daleah spoke with furrowed eyebrows and my face softened, but I was still shooting daggers of glare to her brother.

"That was back when we were still in college, honey," My face frowns and I only face-palmed my forehead with a deep sigh. Michael was laughing in front of us and I am loosing control.

"You need to calm your husband down, sister," He chuckled and nudged my wife. I wanted to shout at him but that'll just make me immature.

"Don't anger my father, uncle. You know he'll go with a massive havoc again," Andres sighed while patting my back. I look at him with a frowned expression, but I gave him a small smile only. Michael nodded and grinned widely, well at least he understood Andres.

"Sup uncle," Antonio greeted me while wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled before putting my hand to his shoulder, "Hey kid. You've grown these last months."

He was in junior high-school, maybe in third year when I started training him on how to fight using a bunch of self-defense techniques that I learned back from the mafia school I was at. He seemed to improve everyday until he is now eighteen this day. He's probably set to college with his twin right now.

"Where's Alejandro?" I asked and he looked to where his twin was. Alejandro is with Xandro and Xavrio right now and I've known the three of them to be the closest, while Antonio and Enzo are the same also.

"He left me alone and now my d-mn loneliness only increased since Enzo isn't here!" He almost shouted and I only laughed, calming him down. Truth words but he doesn't like to be left alone, especially his twin. The two of them are also close with each other and I know they share secrets that all of us don't know.

"You're acting like an impatient kid, Antonio. Well, Enzo will be back later. He left to pick up your little cousin, Divine," He raised his eyebrows and I saw the demeanor of his face changed into a serious but with a joyful expression, "Ah s---.. I almost forgot about her."

"Words, Antonio. And she'll probably be happy to see you, and your other brothers."

Antonio nodded his head while his arms were crossed at his chest, "I hope so."

"Uncle Romeo," I heard Alejandro's voice and it was quite more deeper and matured than Antonio's voice. How did they grow up a lot?

"Alejandro, you're looking rather handsome than your father," I joked and I felt Michael's annoyance, but I only ignored him and kept my eyes to his son.

He laughed nervously, "Oh uncle.. you shouldn't have said that. He doesn't like being called ugly," I rolled my eyes and spoke with a happy-sarcastic tone, "He should stay mad then."