12.

Now it's over... your last gig.
"Thank you Belgium! See you in 2 months in Germany!" Bill shouts to the audience after the show. Although... this is not about you... this was your last gig.

Gustav throws his drumstick to the audience and you leave the stage.

"It went great! Now you can take a break for a couple of months and then we'll continue," says Adrian.
"So! Now I can spend the next 2 months only with Y/n" Tom says excitedly and rushes to hug you.
"And mine" Bill says and hugs you and Tom.
"Yee... the next two months with you two" you say sarcastically. It's a shame that boys didn't know the truth about the future.

"I'm going for a quick smoke" you say and push away from the boys.
"Okay, come to the car after that, but come from the back door so the fans don't surround you" says Adrian.

*outside*

You step out the back door, lean against the wall and light your cigarette.
"Excuse me" you hear someone say in English.
You turn and see a young boy maybe your age though.
"Yeah?" You ask and take a puff on the cigarette.
"Can I join" he asks, still speaking in English.
"Of course!" You answer in English.
"This is a little embarrassing, but can I have you signature?" The boy asks and takes a black marker from his pocket.
"Okay" you answer happily and write your name on his arm.

"Where in the world are you from when you speak English to me?" You ask.
"I'm from Belgium, but I don't know German very well," the boy replies.

"Were you at the gig?" You ask.
"I was, admittedly in the back row, but even so, I always come to the back doors after gigs because the artists usually pass through them. Don't tell the boys, but I came here hoping to meet you" the boy says, blushing a little.
You don't know how to answer so you just laugh.

"You don't have to agree, but would you like my number?" The boy asks.
"Of course" you answer, it doesn't matter anymore if you share your number with everyone in the world.

"Sweet home Alabama" you laugh at the joke and lift a little on your cigarette.
"Sure... if you ever leave Tom" the boy laughs.
"What if Tom leaves me?"
"Hardly, he wouldn't get anyone as good as you" boy you answer.
"Alright... I'm Daniel" he says and holds out his hand to you.
"Y/n, but you probably already knew that" you answer and shake Daniel's hand.

"Y/n!" You hear Tom yell.
You turn your head and notice your boyfriend walking towards you, your bus was behind the house and that's where Tom came from.

"Is everything okay?" You ask in German.
"Yes, I just came to see what's taking you so long" Tom says and walks over to you.

"I have to go, see you again" you say to Daniel in English and throw the cigarette on the ground.
"Uh... JUST can I have your number?" Daniel asks and thins the black marker back to you.

You grab the boy's arm and start writing your phone number on his hand above the signature.
"Come on playboy don't steal my girlfriend" Tom tries to say in English and grabs your hand.
You chuckle a little and hand the pen back to Daniel.
"Thanks Y/n" the boy says as Tom goes to pull you away.
*

"Are you that jealous" you ask Tom as you enter the bus and kiss him.
"Well, boys like that only want one thing," Tom replies.
"You always stare at other girls and I'm not interested" you answer and sit on the sofa.
"EXCUSE ME!? Why aren't you jealous!? Don't you care about me!?" Tom asks, sitting next to you.
"Are you trying to make me jealous on purpose?" You ask a little angry.
"I'm not... I'm not trying but why aren't you jealous?" Tom asks now also angry.
"I don't care... I know you wouldn't trade me for some random girl with big tits and a good ass" you reply and grin at the boy.
"Well those random girls would love me anyway" says Tom angrily.
"Have I said I don't love you..." you ask.
"No but why did you give that boy your number, he was clearly flirting with you!?" Tom shouts.
"LET IT BE, YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT ANYBODY BUT YOU, YOU ALWAYS FLIRT WITH EVERY GIRL WHO COMES UP" you reply.
"NOT! And you just said that you don't care if I look at other girls," says Tom.
"Damn, you're a difficult person sometimes!" You shout and stand up.
"Okay, if you think so, then leave," Tom replies.
"I'd love to, I'll leave you as soon as we're in Germany" you say angrily and get off the bus.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" you rasp while lighting a cigarette and leaning against the wall of the bus.

This was probably your and Tom's last night together and it ended in an argument.