All I know is that when the team in black and yellow scored, Yeji started cursing and Chris's face turned very red.

During the first period, the same team scored again, and Yeji kept yelling things like "what the fuck is this!" and "what the fuck is that!" and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

During the first half of the second half, our team scored and the whole stadium stood up, clapping and their goal chant started to ring out.

I simply followed Seungmin's lead, who started clapping as he stood up. Chris kissed the top of his head in joy and Seungmin's eyes crinkled as he smiled warmly.

The second time our team scored a goal was in the middle of the last period, and I, while pretending to know what was going on, was stuck looking at Yeji, who looked really happy, as if she was actually the one who scored that goal.

"We're winning this, I can feel it." She said to no one in particular, probably talking to herself.

But her happiness came to an end a minute before the end of the game, when our group accidentally scored an automatic goal and no one knew how fifty seconds later, there was a sound announcing the final end of the game, and the other team came running out onto the ice, hugging and jumping, throwing their kits all over the place.

"This is fucking bullshit! What the FUCK?" Yeji shouted.

We stood around as we watched the teams shake hands, but we didn't stay for the ceremony because Chris and Yeji couldn't stay to watch "this fucking shit."

"Angry sex." Seungmin whispered in my ear as we walked outta the stadium.

I smiled at him and he winked at me, hurrying a few steps forward to get under Chris' arm and comfort him.

Yeji kept chattering about everything our team could have done better all the way to the car, then decided she wanted to eat her feelings at the fast food restaurant next to the one we parked next to.

"Fuck, I'm going to break something," She said as she picked out a reservation for us by the window.

I walked in after Chris, Seungmin and Jake, and she sat down next to me. She ran a hand through her hair and let out a sigh before taking off her jacket and sweater, placing them on the back of her seat.

I was anxious to order because I literally only had about ten dollars left in my pocket.

The waiter brought us three menus and I shared one with Jake while Yeji had hers.

"What do you want?" Jake asked me and I shrugged.

"Water, probably."

"I can pay-" He started to offer, but Yeji stepped in.

"Are you like on a date or something? Why are you offering to pay for her?" She snapped.

"What I do with my money is my business, no?"

"Don't get mad now." I said and turned to look at Yeji. "I'm broke because I have to pay my dorm rent every month, so excuse me if I don't have enough money to buy food."

Yeji stared at me for a moment, saying nothing.

Seungmin and Chris pretended to be really involved in picking out his food, and Jake played with the corners of the menu while Yeji and I had an intense stare down.

"I can pay for you." It wasn't what I expected her to say after a long, awkward silence.

"Okay, I-"

"Jesus Christ, can you stop being stubborn and move on?"