TWENTY-EIGHT

84k reads!!!! THANK YOU♥️♥️!

•••

Naeva stared at her roommate in shock. It had been a while since they last saw so she hadn't expected to see her at all. What happened to her anyway?

Allison's eyes fixed on hers only for a little bit before a light sound of irritation left her lips. She brushed past Naeva and continued about her business.

It was only then Naeva noticed the duffel bag on her bed, stacked to the brim. Allison was.... packing?

" A-Are you leaving?" Naeva found herself asking.

She didn't intend to. In fact, she wanted to leave right at that moment but but her curiosity got the best of her. Even after what Allison did she didn't want them to part on bad terms. It was a nature for her and she hated it.

It made her look and feel weak. Like that person who depended solely on others. But she was far from that. She just hated parting, especially like that.

" What's it to you? " Allison sneered, her actions becoming aggressive.

" Y-You never apologized for what you did." Naeva's voice was small, but she was saying the truth.

If Allison apologized, then all would be forgotten.

Allison let out a humorless laugh, her jaw clenching so hard afterwards Naeva was afraid they'd crack.

" So getting us expelled wasn't enough for you? You still want an apology?" Allison fumed.

Expelled? She was expelled? How?

" Well that's not coming anytime soon. And if I had the chance, I'd hurt you over and over again. Because you don't deserve what you have." Allison continued.

This made Naeva frown. How could someone be so mean over a boy? Kace doesn't even know her yet she seems ready to do anything to have him.

" B-But you do?" Naeva frowned.

It was quite disheartening seeing Allison like that. No wonder she and Katie had that fight. She was self-centered.

" I deserve the fucking world," Allison joked dryly, the spite in her eyes were too prominent.

" That's n-not ri-"

" And it's not your fucking place to tell me what's right. " Allison snapped.

" Should have just asked Riley to take you when he wanted." She snapped again.

Naeva's brows furrowed in confusion as she began putting everything together.

Riley.

Luke Riley.

Luke Riley was friends with Allison. He wanted to use her. He wanted to do bad things to her.

The thought itself made her force back a sob. Luke wasn't her friend. He was a green snake in the grass. He was also selfish.

Desmond saw him that night. That meant Luke was aware of her situation but he did nothing to help her? How could he be so cruel?

" Y-You're a bad person Allison." Naeva swallowed thickly.

" And you're too fucking stupid. How old are you? 5? Or is it that you're blind? It was too easy fooling you though. Honestly speaking, I was disappointed." Allison shrugged.

" I'm n-not stupid." Naeva argued. " You're just selfish and bad. You w-won't make it if you don't change.

" Oh, shut up. " Allison rolled her eyes as she zipped up her bag.

Naeva watched with a frown as Allison lifted the bag and made her way to the door.

" I f-forgive you, Allison. But I hope you learn your lesson." Naeva mumbled softly.

" Go to hell." With those bitter last words, Allison left the room, shutting the door with a deafening bang.

The room as already half empty and right now it resembled her room back home. Naeva dragged herself towards her bed and sat at the edge.

Before Desmond, Kace and Luke, Allison has been the closest person she could consider a friend. She wasn't the best person, but they used to share a bond. At least that's what she thought.

Maybe Allison was right, She was stupid. Too stupid to see that not everyone was like her.

" I-I forgive you Allison. Luke. Jennifer." She sniffled, a lone tear sliding down her cheek.

The room was quiet now. Lonely and quiet. Maybe she'd get a new roommate before the end of the month. She wasn't too excited, but it was something that was bound to happen.

Whatever the case would be Naeva promised to keep her distance. She didn't need anymore mean people in her life. Desmond and Kace were more than enough.

Her mind travelled to Kace's cozy room. Now that she was alone, did that mean she and Kace no longer needed to be together again? She could stay in her dorm and sleep peacefully, without any disturbances.

What did that mean for them now?

Naeva searched her bag for her phone. He had inserted his number into her phone when he was in the hospital. It'd be best if she asked him without having to face him. That would make the news less disheartening.

Hey. 

She texted. It didn't take long for him to reply and he somehow knew it was her.

It's already 7. Where are you?

Her heart warmed at the concern in his message but she quickly reminded herself the whole reason for messaging him.

Allison came to pack her stuff. The dorms empty.

She sent it. She knew she was stalling, but she wanted to take a little while longer.

Who?

She could practically see his cluelessness. If only Allison could see that.

My roommate. She got expelled. I've got the room to myself now.

She texted. He didn't reply after that, so she took the chance to send another one.

I don't have to come over anymore. Goodnight.

She placed her phone beside her as the nervousness began bubbling up. She bit her lip anxiously, nearly jumping when her screen lit up with a notification.

He had replied.

You make me buy flowers and send me a breakup text. Who do you think you are?

She didn't get a chance to respond before another one came in.

Leave your door open. You've got some explaining to do.

                      """"""""""""""""""

Follow _Vote_Comment