How To Handle This Much Happiness X2 ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Credits for cute fanarts goes to rightful owner^^

Hello lovelies💓💓

Sooooo, yup, I'm here, AGAIN, with an update which is not a chptr but just as important as one, CZ ITS TWO FANARTS!!!!!!!!

Yess, two.

Did I sob and cry and feel emo?

YESS, I did. ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ

Did I ogle them an obsessive amount of times?

YESS, I did!

Did I fall in love?

YESS, I DID, just like her sha28418zeel
And its bcz of her we're getting to see them.

*whispers* if i say thanks to her she'll rip my hair out nd it way too early to go bald, I have a man to charm with them lustrous hair so lemme say thnx in my own way.

sha28418zeel HYUNGIE IS SO AMAZING 🤧🤧♥️♥️❤️❤️💓💓🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💓💘💓💘💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💘💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓 😭😭

ALRIGHT, without, any further ado, here we go,

The first one is another fanart courtesy of subbybunny97, you can visit their ig acc, by this name and she has some amazing artworks there.

Its a scene from this book, the one in chptr "Like A Butterfly Pt2" and im putting the exact scene from it as well, to help u revive ur memory (PS: it doubles the effects of a fanart yk heh)

A smile made its way to his lips and he pursed them to hold it back.

Oh how frequently his moods keep changing when he's with Taehyung surprised him to the core, yet he didn't do anything about it, or perhaps didn't want to. Who knows!!

Separating himself from the bike that served as his makeshift pillow Jungkook sauntered towards the oblivious boy who had busied himself with the ice cream again, and before the boy could react his tattooed finger gently removed the little wet patch of ice cream from Taehyung's sweater, wrapping his lips around it and sucked it clean.

The aftermath, was what he craved the most.

I'M DIED OK 😭😭😭😭😭😭✨

I'M DIED OK 😭😭😭😭😭😭✨

And the second one is by AKedavr that's her Wattpad acc and her ig is @avada_kedavr.a and I don't have words, literally, to describe how much I love this one cz that scene is one of my personal favs.

(PS. Me nd ma soulmate had a crying session over it 😭)

Its from the chptr "You're The Reason For My Pain And Pleasure"
and here's the excerpt from it.

"You are fucking me up, Taehyung."

Definitely, Jungkook had a little too much to drink, his thought were muddled and his senses fazed beneath his skin, otherwise he wouldn't have slotted his lips with Taehyung's, fighting the urge to pull back and slam again with a new found vigor.

Instead, he gently let them lingering over the pillowy flesh, feeling his body hum with the satisfaction of it.

He pulled back just enough to remove his lips only to mould their mouths together, tilting his head to deepen the kiss, groaning with the burning need to drive his tongue inside, to taste Taehyung yet at the same time the ache of temptation was so fucking delightful that he felt himself coming alive.

Oh, how he wished Taehyung was awake just so he could hear him moan, listen to his pleas, savour his whimpers as he nipped his lips to bruised with his teeth, choked him by thrusting his tongue.

Tugging Taehyung's lower lip out with his teeth, Jungkook watched as he let it go and it popped back into its place, blooming a shade of red

He backed up keeping the boy in his eyes as he ran his tongue over his own lips.

Taehyung tasted of salty tears.

DON'T TOUCH I'M A GOO 🤧💓

Last but not the least, a big thank to both subbybunny97, and AKedavr for their efforts and for creating this art, i love it to the point i have no words༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ💓❣️💓💘💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓💘💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓❣️💓

So, yea, leave your reactions nd cmnts, me nd ma soulmate r just as eager to read them as when we receive the final arts, both have been EXCITED to see how the readers react to this, your cmnts will greatly b appreciated.

Bambi signing off,

Tc lovelies, we'll meet again with the oneshot nd after that the update, until then,

ADIOS 💓

PS. IM SO FCKING HAPPY༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓♥️💓

PSX5. The oneshot is in the process, strt gathering holy water and I mean it, not just a rosary r a bottle.

Bye for real now.

See u soon 🤧💓✨❤️♥️