AUTHOR NOTE

Hello and welcome to my second book,
(That I couldn't wait to share).💜
Hopefully, I'll try to stick to the original plot that's in my head this time around, unlike my first one.

Like every other bts fanfic writer out there I do not own bts sadly, so this is a work of fiction.

Any thing that happens in this fic is an absolute imagination of my own pea sized brain (albeit a genius one ;-), hence I'm not assuming the preferences of the characters here, and has nothing to do with anything in their real life.

Any resemblance to any other character, storyline, situation or plot is purely coincidental. While I do get inspired by other writers' works, I would never copy or plagiarize their it.

All rights reserved to the owner/ writer /author/ whatever you call me. So,

⚠ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM OF MY WORK IN ANY WAY.⚠

⚠🚫WARNINGS🚫⚠

Age Gap.

Fluff.

Swearing. Alot Of. Like Without Any Filter.

Strong Language.

Angst. (I'll try not to go overboard with it but... *casually shrugs*)

Mature Content.

Smut Warning.( Oh this is must, I've stuff planned. *suggestive smirk, winky face*)

Guns, Gore, Blood and Violence. (Since its a bodyguard fic, duh.)

My Attempted Bad Humor! (I suck at it)

A Bit Of Other Ships That I'm Not Disclosing Here For The Sake Of Story.

Kinks. Maybe, Not Sure Though.

And A Whloe Lot Of Taehyung Being An Innocent Bean Yet Secretly Thirsting Over His Bodyguard.

I'll try putting trigger warnings before anything happens.

If any of the above topics is triggering for you or you feel uncomfortable reading it, then kindly click of before commenting hateful stuff and creating a scene.

And if you're choosing to stay then,

Thank you lovely...for giving this fic a chance, you have officially earned a place in my head. ❤❤❤

I really hope that you will enjoy this book and give me your feedback too.

See you in the next chapter.

Irrelevant;Why is it that I can write a whole book but a simple disclaimer had me stuck- unbelievable! 😤