Cordelia(past situations chapter 20)

"Cordelia! What is the meaning of this! You were strictly forbidden from entering! How dare you show your face near me!?"
Damien yelled. He's annoyed, I'm kinda curious now. What could she have done to make him this mad?

"Oh, my dear Damien, you came. You really came. I knew threatening one of your guards would make you willing to come. Oh, how wonderful!
You know it's rude to make a lady wait. But it's ok, my sweetheart. I'll forgive you."
She squealed in delight as if she didn't hear him before she let go of the guard she was holding and walked over to Damien, who was crossing his arms. She gently placed her frail hands on his chest. This kinda made me annoyed, but i kept a neutral face even tho I was raging inside. Wait, stop tyler, what are you annoyed about?. He yanked off her hands, making me smile inside. Served her right.

"Oh. My sweet Damien, why must you always be so rude." She dramatically placed her hand on her heart and the other on her forehead. Ok. Dramatic much?

"You know exactly why, Cordelia. Now leave, before I do something that'll make you regret your trip here." He said, his patience clearly hanging on a string. What happened between the two? Were they lovers?
After a second, she looked over to me.

"Well, who is this cutie? He feels familiar. Hmmm~ he feels delicious." That kinda grossed me out. I looked at her with a disgusting look on my face.

She started walking towards me, but before she made her second step, Damien grabbed her by the arm. She almost moaned out. Ew-
Damien had an engrossed expression on his face.
"Would you stop with your Nonesense? I banned you from my land for a reason. And you have no right to come."

"OH PLEASE HE HAD IT COMING! BESIDES ITS BEEN 800 YEARS YOU CANT JUST KEEP YOUR GRIEF INSIDE THAT LITTLE HEART OF YOURES AND LET IT OUT ON ME FOREVER" she cleared her throat. What in the world are they talking about?

"HE DID NOT HAVE IT COMING, HE DID NOTHING WRONG! AND I AM GOING TO CONTINUE HATING YOU UNTIL THE REST OF ETERNITY!" Damien yelled back. Should I step in?

"Wait, I think I remember that scent, that feeling." She interrupted him while looking at me. Her lips curdled into an inhuman smile.

"OH, HOW DELIGHTFUL! HAHAHAHA! After 800 years and you're still attached to him. Oh, silly child.
Come here...Almos. ohppp, I can't wait to eat you a second ti-"

"THATS IT CORDELIA! YOU OVERSTEPPED A HUGE LINE. YOU IGNORED MY WARNINGS. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. LEAVE NOW OR SUFFER!"
He yelled with rage, taking over his voice. Oh wow- he is kinda hot when he's mad, not gon- SHUT UP TYLER NOWS NOT THE TIME.

"Oh, but sweethea-"
She was cut off when she started shrieking and screaming as if she was burned alive. I tried to look but Damien stepped in front of her so that I didn't see. I started feeling kind of bad for her.

"Uhm- Damien? I think that's enough -" I tried to calm him down. I didn't even know what he was doing to her.

"YES DANNY THAT'S ENOUGH LISTEN TO YOUR LITTE SLU-! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHG YOU FUCKING-" She screamed excruciatingly.

I walked a few steps forward and put my hand on his shoulder. "I really think that's enough."
I tried to calm him down, but by the looks of his anger, it would be so much harder than expected.
"No, Tyler, you don't know what she has done. She deserves to die the most excruciating, slow but safe death possible. She was the one who killed you in your past life. "
His last sentence was wisperd, as if he didn't want her to know.
She-? She was the one who killed me? Everything confusing, she said, makes sense. I kinda felt sick to my stomach.

I grabbed onto his arm when I felt weaker. Im so exhausted, and all this stress is making me dizzy.
He looked towards me, and the lady stopped screaming after a second. That what used to be screams are now exhausted panting sounds. She started mumbling something under her breath.
I yawned.