meething my godmother (7)

Damien walked over to me with a soft smile on his face. I smiled back at him. He sat next to me on the hospital bed and put his hand on my cheek, stroking my face gently. I don't know why, but something felt off. I brushed it off because it's probably due to my tiredness...

...at least that's what i try to convince myself...

"Thank the stars you awake. I was so worried I'd lose you again. How are you?"

Damien asked as he hugged me and played with my hair.

"I'm alright, just a bit tired. And my head hurts a bit."
That's a lie. My head feels like it'd explode any second.
And I'm not just tired. I want to fall asleep and never wake up again to face my problems. But I know that's not possible, I need to talk to David and Damien.
God, I don't know what to do. This is too much, I'm weak. I don't even know why she thinks that I can help people kill these banshee's. I mean, she literally said that only the gods and very few people can kill them, but I'm not them. I can't even manage basic children's magic.

I sighed and leaned back, resting my arm on my face.

"My godmother visited me in my coma." I said, not daring to look at David

"Oohh, it makes sense now. What did she say?" David asked as he approached me. A small worried smile on his lips.

"She-." I suck in a deep breath.

"She asked to come back to school so she can help me recover my powers and my memories if possible..." I felt a lump in my throat as I finished speaking.

"That's awesome, Tyler. This is an amazing opportunity. " My eyes teard up. I really hate chainges.

"But I don't want to leave you guys. I know no one else, and I don't want to move into some dorm, I like my room. And what about Damien, I don't want to leave him either.'' I said in one breath. Swallowing the saliva in my mouth, I buried my face in my hands as I cried.

David walked over to my side and put a hand around my shoulders.
" I know how much you hate chainges, but you've done it once. You know , before the incident, you lived in one of the best dorms . You were the star student, and everyone looked up to you. The teachers and students, even the principal, will be very nice to you and with the help of elemental master delta-anahita. You'll be just as strong as you were before. You will be happy again. And I-... we can visit you from time to time." He said in a calm tone that took a weight off my shoulder. I hugged him tightly.

I don't want to, but if it makes him happy, I'm willing to do it.
Even tho I'm still reluctant, I guess I trust his words.

___

And that's how I ended up here.

I'm currently packing my stuff. And getting ready to leave.

" TYLER HURRY UP. SHE WILL BE HERE ANY MOMENT NOW!" David yelled from downstairs.
Today, I'm leaving for the celestial capital with my godmother, after my decision to go to school. David called delta-anahita and told her. He said that she was very pleased with my decision and gave me 2 days to get ready.

Now that two days have passed, she is picking me up.
I zipped up my last suitcase and went downstairs.
I had two suitcases, each hand holding one and a backpack.
I think I have everything ready, but I have the feeling I've forgotten something, I just can't remember what. Whatever it can't be that important.

David turned to me as I went down the stairs . He chuckled and helped me with one of the huge suitcases.

Before anyone can say something, a knock on the door interrupted us.