[21]: Setting Rumours Straight & Shocking Announcements

Start from the beginning

"You're lying." Rachel screams standing up.

"I couldn't make that up if I tried." I say smirking at her. "I wasn't going to say anything about what happened, just move on and learn from it. But you brought it into college, spreading lies and rumours about me. Now all I've done is set everyone straight, and made sure everyone knows how much of a spiteful bitch you are."

"I'll get you back for this Lyd, watch your back."

"I haven't done anything Rachel but tell everyone the truth, this...all this..." I say holding my hands up, "It's your fault. You brought it on yourself."

With that I walked off with Ayla linking her arm through mine as we went and bought our lunch.

"I love you so much for finally putting her in her place." Ayla grins at me, squeezing my arm.

"I'm not scared of saying something anymore. I'm sick and tired and the girls Ash dates thinking they can walk all over me. I need to learn to stick up for myself and not let Ash have to pick up the pieces every time."

"As long as you still let me do it sometimes," Ash whispers down my ear, scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh my god, you idiot." I say laughing, and hitting his chest. Somehow not dropping my lunch.

"Sorry," he grins cheekily at me and I shake my head in amusement, walking back to our table.

"But I still mean it; I like to feel useful every now again."

I smile over at my best friend and nod my head at him, "Only sometimes."

"I can't help it if I'm protective over you. It's my job as best friend you know."

"Yea I know." I smile back at him, as Lois leans in to me and whispers, "Those stupid words again hey."

I wink at her and nod. Those stupid words.

Best Friend.

"I'm so proud of you Lou,"

"Thanks Ash."

"Definitely regret ever dating or doing anything with her."

"I could have told you she was a bitch beforehand Ash." Lois chuckles, making us all laugh.

"You bloody should have, saved us all the grief." He grins.

"Well I know someone else who we should warn you against Ash." Ayla grins and I roll my eyes in amusement. Ash didn't say anything this time.

"Well, I for one can see why Rachel did it." Tina mutters from beside him.

"You would." Georgia snaps back.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket as the girls and Tina bicker back and forth. Ash wasn't paying attention to them now as he spoke with his friends and the twins.

It was a message off my dad.

[We're going round for dinner at Ash's tonight, so no need for him to drop you off here after college. X]

Good job I kept clothes at Ash's place so I could change.

[Okay, this for any particular reason or we just going...! X]

[No reason, just family catch up time. NO EXTRAS this time! Tell Ash. ;) x]

I burst out laughing at what my dad had put in the message; I was going to have so much fun telling Tina this.

"What's up?" Ayla asks me and I shake my head still chuckling to myself as I reply.

[Dad you've just made my day, I'll pass the message on. See you tonight.x]