Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

Start from the beginning

But Mr. Garroth gives him and not buying it look with a smirk "Suuureee... baby brother" Mr. Garroth drags out before giggling again "In any case..." Ms. Lucinda butts in again "Ancient legend has it, that any couple who visits this resort and manages to have a great time, will end up together forever" Ms. Lucinda says in a mysterious voice.

I stare at her confused as the only couple that is truly here is Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron "OH! How romantic!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says, I smile at her antics "Blah! Gross" Mr. Zane says behind us making me frown at him as we all turn to him "What ancient legend says this exactly?" We all turn back to Aunty Katelyn as she asks this "Its so ancient... No one knows where it comes from" Ms. Lucinda tells her, her mysterious voice disappearing at the last part.

"Hey, this plaque says the place was only established two years ago" We all turn to the plaque as Ms. Aphmau says this "Also, I think they hired some drunk hobo to dress up as a wizard and tell people that legend" Mr. Aaron says as we all turn to the guy by the pillar "You will find, the love of your life, here... IF you have a good tiem" He says, his voice slurring a bit as he says this, the children by him listening start screaming and running as he follows them "BUY THIS T-SHIRT!" He shouts chasing them.

I shook my head at that not liking that guy at all, Aunty Katelyn just laughs "Some ancient legend!" She says "More like a sale gimmick to get losers to come here" She says not buying it, I look at her with a raised brow, I look up at Mr. Aaron seemingly he has the same idea, I pull out my notebook and walk up to Aunty Katelyn "Aren't you here, Aunty Katelyn?" I ask her, this makes everyone laugh, I just smile innocently up at her "Hey!" She glares.

I give her a hug "You're not a loser, Aunty Katelyn, no one is a loser here" I write before walking back over to Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau "Thank you, Lotusia" I hear from Aunty Katelyn, Ms. Aphmau gently rubs my head "In any case, where exactly are we staying?" Aunty Katelyn asks, I'm wondering that to as we do need to get ready for the days here.

"Well, I'm glad you asked young lady!" I scream and wrap my arms around Mr. Aaron, who wraps his arms around me protectively "Dueeh! Where did you come from?!" Aunty Katelyn asks, scared by the mysterious man. I turn to him, he had dark brown hair and blue eyes, he was in a Love~Love Paradise blue T-Shirt and dark blue shorts with white sneakers.

"That's, the beautiful thing! I can come from everywhere and anywhere!" He says before laughing in a weird way "I'm the 'guy'" We all stare at him confused "The guy?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "YES! I'm the -guy-de! Get it?" He laughs at his own joke, I cringe and back away from this guy not liking him nor his jokes. Soon, Ms. Aphmau laughs at his terrible pun "I see you... -resort- to puns" I cringe more hiding my face in Mr. Aaron's side.

The man continued with the puns but just as Ms. Aphmau was going for one, Mr. Zane comes up from behind her and covers her mouth, stopping her from her terrible puns "Just show us where we're staying before the puns make us all explode" Ms. Lucinda says getting annoyed with the puns like the rest of us "Awwwwe. And things were getting fun too..." I shook my head as Mr. Aaron picks me up and sets me on his hip "In any case, follow meeee!" Guy tells us as we follow him.

We soon reach a big and amazing place, I feel my jaw drop at how beautiful it was "Here's where you'll all be staying. There are many rooms, so feel free to take your pick..." Guy tells us coming down the stairs he was standing on "Also, I see you guys traveled really, really light" He points out.

This makes Mr. Dante laugh nervously "We had to get on the plane almost immediately" Mr. Dante tells him "I see. In any case, we have a complementary swimsuit service... we'll be sending our merchant up, with our newest summer collection... until then I'll leave you all to get settled... Hsvr fun and come find me if you need any... GUIDANCE!" Guy tells us.