14

Jennie woke up and as Jisoo promised,she was there laying beside her when she opened her eyes.Jennie caressed Jisoo's face with a smile on her face.

You're mine right?

Jisoo opened her eyes,seeing Jennie all smiling at her.

"Good morning,Jendeuk."Jisoo greeted."I'll go prepare breakfast."

"We have maids you don't have to do that."Jennie said.

"I want to.You just wake Hyunsuk up."

"Okay."Jisoo got downstairs,just cooking some breakfast for them.She prepared some waffles as her son loved,then just some typical eggs,bacons and fried rice for her and her wife.She put it on the table and soon enough,Jennie and Hyunsuk came.

"Good morning dada!"Hyunsuk greeted Jisoo.Jisoo carried him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning baby.Breakfast is served."They all sat and had a breakfast together.Afteewards Jisoo and Jennie got ready for work,then they got Hyunsuk ready for the day.They walked out of the house to Jisoo's car,putting Hyunsuk at his car seat,then Jisoo was at the driver's seat with Jennie right beside her,surprisingly.Jennie usually takes a seat along with Hyunsuk at the back and rarely does she sit at the shotgun seat.Hyunsuk didn't mind at all,he was just a happy boy with his iPad in his small hands.

"What's with sitting next to me today,huh?"Jisoo asked.

"Nothing,just felt like it.Can I hold your hand?"Jennie asked.

"Yeah sure.There's not that much cars anyway."Jisoo used her other hand to drive while the other one was holding Jennie's hand.Jennie was just looking at their hands intertwined,remembering her mother's words yesterday.

~Flashback~

They were having dinner together,as a celebration of her parents' wedding anniversary.There isn't such a big celebration,just a little dinner with her parents,her as the only child,her cousin and her son,Hyunsuk.The only one that wasn't their family member was Sehun,he just got back from serving in the military.He is a close family friend,almost the one to marry Jennie not until Kai left the company,Jisoo finally the head so Jennie decided to choose her.

"Chicken~"Hyunsuk said,pointing at the food in front of Sehun.He put one on the little boy's plate,gaining a smile from the younger.

"Thank you,samchon~"Sehun returned the smile.

"Welcome."Then he looked at Jennie."Your son is so adorable."He mentioned.

"I know he is."

"God I wish I have one."

"Wait you're not married yet?"Chahee,Jennie's cousin asked.

"Yup.Still waiting for the right woman."He said as he took a short glance at Jennie which did not escape Jennie's father's eyes.After the dinner,the family decided to have few drinks,while Hyunsuk was taken care of some few maids.

"Thank you for the nice dinner and happy anniversary,uncle,auntie."Sehun said,handing them a graff bag.

"Oh thank you,son."Mrs.Kim said."Are you sure you won't stay?We will still have some few drinks."

"I'm sorry.As much as I want to,I have a business to attend to tomorrow."He apologized."Goodbye,and thank you."He then looked at Jennie."Goodbye,Jennie.See you."Jennie gave him a small smile.

"See you."Sehun left,leaving the family alone to have some few drinks together.

"You know Sehun is really a nice man."Mrs.Kim said.

"I saw how he looks at you,Jen.That man's smitten."Mr.Kim said as he chuckled.

"Dad!I'm married!"Jennie said.

"He's nice to Hyunsuk,he is a very good man,running his own business and he looks so in love with you.Why don't you just get with him?"

"Dad what's your problem?You know I'm married to Jisoo."Jennie reminded them.

"From the very first time you knew she will never love you as much as you do.Before I liked her,but after all she have done I'm still wondering why you stayed with her.All she does is hurt you why are you pushing yourself?"Mr.Kim indicated.

"Because I love her."She said,taking all the wine in her glass in one go.

"Is it still worth it,Jennie?"Mrs.Kim asked,but Jennie didn't answer because she's asking the same thing to herself.

Is it still worth it?

~End of Flashback~

"Jen are you alright?"Jisoo asked,snapping Jennie out of her thoughts.Jennie smiled.

"I'm fine,don't worry."

"You've been zoning out.I told you like four times that we're here.Are you really okay?"Jisoo asked,concerned.How can Jennie not love this woman?Caring,loving and always there for her.

"I'm fine."Jennie kissed Jisoo,then she left the car,taking Hyunsuk from the back.

"Bye bye dada!"

"Bye Jisoo.Drive safe."Jisoo smiled.

"Will do."She watched as Jisoo drove away,sighing.

Are we still worth it,Jisoo?

-

Fun fact:Jennie was just supposed to be a side character on the first book but I decided to give her character more personality and point of view.Okay that's all bye 🏃💨