4

Jisoo's heart's racing,she doesn't know what to do,she felt overwhelmed.

"Qui est-elle?(Who is she?)"Junkyu asked.The little boy's smart,knowing three languages.Korean,English and of course,French.

"C'est ton autre mère,Junkyu.(She is your other mother,Junkyu.)"Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"Oh cool!"Junkyu said."Hi!"He said with a wide smile,waving at Jisoo.

"Can I hug you?"Jisoo asked.

"Sure."Jisoo hugged Junkyu,feeling like there's a void in her heart that only this little boy can fill.Jisoo played with him for a little bit,until he's exhausted to finally sleep and rest again.

"Unnie,thank you for coming."Ryujin said."And for everything you did for me."Jisoo smiled.

"You're a sister to me,Ryujin.It's nothing."

"Let's go,I'll get you checked up with the doctor."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo nodded.She followed Chaeyoung,then Jisoo's blood sample and swab was taken to know if she's closely matched with Junkyu.

"I hope it's you that we needed."Chaeyoung said.

"I hope so."

-

Jennie received a call from her father in law,so she answered it.

"Hello dad?"

"Where is Jisoo?I ignored a day of absence but it's been two days and she hadn't come in yet.Do you have any idea where she is?"Mr.Kim asked.

"Well she's on a business trip.Wait you don't know?"Jennie asked,confused.

"No.She did not tell me anything and I did not sent her anywhere.Thank you for the information,I'm gonna talk to her later."Then the call ended.Jennie was confused,every business trip is something Mr.Kim won't miss.It is impossible that he doesn't know that.

Did Jisoo lied to me?

Jennie thought.She shook her head,trying to brush the idea off,but it's still bugging her.

"I'll just ask her when she comes home."Jennie told herself.

What are you keeping from me,Jisoo?

-

Jisoo was just busy playing with Junkyu,Junkyu enjoys her company and they got close almost immediately.Chaeyoung doesn't want that.Not because she doesn't want them close or she doesn't want to provide another parent figure for her son,but it breaks her.She knew once Junkyu's alright and Jisoo doesn't visit anymore,her little boy will be very much devastated.It's a thing no mother would want their child to experience.

"Wait what do I call you?"Junkyu asked Jisoo.

"Anything you want."

"If mommy is mommy,can I call you daddy?But you're not a man."Junkyu said.

"What about dada?Let's be compromised."It is what Hyunsuk calls her,so she doesn't mind if her other son calls her that too.Junkyu smiled.

"Okay!"Jisoo's phone suddenly rang,she looked over and it's her father.

"Wait baby,I'm just gonna answer this.Excuse me."Jisoo left the room,then she answered it.

"Where the fuck are you Kim Jisoo?!"She was welcomed by his father's angry tone.

"Paris."Jisoo answered shortly.

"What are you doing there?!"

"Visiting someone."

"Is it more important than your job back here?!"Mr.Kim spat.

"Yes."

"You should explain what's happening to me!"

"Once I get home."

"No I need it now—"Jisoo turned the call off,then she blocked her father's number for a while,walking back inside the room.

-

After four days,Jisoo bid goodbye to them.She will just come back once the results are in.She can't stay here for long,she have a family back in Seoul.And she wanted to find the best doctor in South Korea,so she can move Junkyu there and get his treatment there.She hadn't tell Chaeyoung yet,but she's planning to once she find the perfect doctor.

"I'll see you next time,baby."Jisoo told Junkyu as she kissed his forehead.

"You're gonna come back,right?"Junkyu asked,holding Jisoo's hand as if he doesn't want her to go.He is fully aware that he have a brother,that Jisoo had to go home for him,but he's scared that Jisoo wouldn't come back ever.

"I will."Jisoo assured him with a smile."I will always,come back."Ryujin decided that she will drive Jisoo to the airport,they came there.

"Jisoo unnie,please keep your promise.And even if he recovers,please visit.Don't give him false hope if you'll leave him behind."Ryujin spitted with venom in her words.She saw how Chaeyoung's life crumbled when Jisoo left,but she wanted to set her anger aside for Junkyu.Considering that Junkyu is a little boy,she doesn't want him to be left broken.

"I will keep my promise,don't worry."Jisoo got to the plane,then she got home.It was past midnight when she came,around 1 am.She notified Jennie about that,so Jennie was waiting for her.Jisoo headed to their room,she kissed Jennie,but Jennie moved away.Jisoo was confused.

"Get change and we'll talk."Jennie said.Jisoo just followed her,then after getting into more comfortable clothes she say beside Jennie.

"What is it?"Jisoo asked.

"There's no business stuff,then what is that trip for?"Jennie asked.

"There's business I swear—"

"Don't lie in my face right now.Are you with a mistress,Jisoo?"Jennie accused.

"What?I don't have a mistress I could never cheat on you,Jennie!"Jisoo got a little bit mad with the accusation.

"Then why?Why did you left and lied to me?!"Jennie shouted.

"Because I have a son,Jennie.A dying son!"Jisoo finally confessed.