5

"What?"

"I did not cheat..it's..it's with Chaeyoung.I did not know I swear.Then just days ago she came in my office.Junkyu..my son.He..he is dying.."Jisoo's voice broke,she can't help but to let out a sob."He needed me..if ever we're a match..I can save him,Jen.I want to save him."Jisoo cried.Jennie can read Jisoo,she knows that this isn't a acting or what.Jisoo never cried.She barely see her cry.Jisoo was raised to be tough,to show no remorse,to show no expression or emotion.But if it's about her family,it's hard to held back her emotions.

"Jisoo..you should have told me."Jennie said.

"I'm sorry.I didn't want to hurt you.You are my wife..my best friend.I don't want to cause you any pain."Jisoo said."I'm sorry,Jen.I'm so sorry I'm hurting you right now."Jisoo never wanted to her Jennie,that's the truth.They've been friends since God knows when.Jennie holds a special place on Jisoo's heart.

But maybe not as much as Chaeyoung does.

Chaeyoung holds not just Jisoo's heart,she have Jisoo's love,her soul and everything else all this years.Jennie doesn't mind that Jisoo have another son,she knew she didn't cheat.But what scares her the most is it will reconnect her with Chaeyoung,the only woman Jisoo ever took seriously,the only woman Jisoo ever loved with all her heart.She's scared..what if Jisoo chooses her?What if she leaves her?

"It's okay,Jisoo."Jennie finally spoke.She hugged Jisoo."It's okay."Again,Jennie set her own feelings aside.

For Jisoo.

-

Now Jisoo have one more person to face.Her father.

"Tell me what's going on.Did you cheat on your wife,huh?Is that what I taught you?"

"I did not!"Jisoo shouted."I will never want to hurt Jennie."

"Then why did you made such alibi?"Mr.Kim asked.

"I have a son with Chaeyoung,he is dying,dad.He needed my DNA,it's the only thing that could save him.And I wish I could save my poor son.Remember her?The woman that I love the most.I left her pregnant,dad.I have no idea that she's carrying my child all because of you!Your words are still clear in my fucking head.Jennie could have been free,she will not be in pain,she will not suffer,I will not suffer,no one suffers if you didn't force this!This is all your fault!"

~FLASHBACK~

After Jennie was escorted to the hospital,Jisoo went back inside.Taehyung was dragged by the police.Kai hugged Jisoo.

"Jisoo..I'm glad you're alive."Kai said with tears in his eyes.

"Jongin,leave us.I have to talk to your sister."Mr.Kim said.Kai pulled Jisoo to his back,like protecting her.He met Mr.Kim's fierce eyes.

"I'm never gonna let you hurt her every again."Kai said.Jisoo held Kai's hand.

"I'm okay,Kai.We're just gonna talk,I'll be fine."Jisoo told him.

"Are you sure?"Jisoo nodded."Okay.Call me if you need anything."

"Copy that."Kai left the room,leaving Jisoo and Mr.Kim to talk.

"What do you want?"Jisoo asked.

"Go back to Seoul,to your life with Jennie as soon as she recovers."

"What?"

"You see what happened?That's your fault."Mr.Kim said,pinning the blame on Jisoo.

"What?How is Taehyung's thinking my fault?"Jisoo asked.

"Jennie won't save you if she doesn't love you,Jisoo.Yet you never gave her an ounce of love.How could you be so cruel?"Jisoo scoffed.

"That doesn't make any sense and cruel?Fucking cruel?Look at yourself!You're the selfish person here.Everything rooted back to you.Nothing will ever happen if you just ask who wanted this company.If you let us choose.Taehyung could have been leading this company just as he wished.This is all your fault!"Jisoo shouted.

"I don't care,Jisoo.You go back home.Or else something will happen with that mistress of yours."Mr.Kim said.

"No.Not her!"

"Oh yes.I will make her suffer every single day.Go on,choose her.Let's see what I'll do.I will make her life a living hell.You know what I'm capable of.You know what I can do.I will torment her until she wishes to die,but I won't give her that easy exit.My reputation is in your hands,Jisoo.It's already ruined by my sons,and I'm expecting you to not do the same."Mr.Kim stated.Jisoo felt like she couldn't breathe,she felt suffocated.She doesn't want this to happen.She never wanted to ruin and hurt anyone just like her father does.

"O-Okay.I'll do what you want."

~End of Flashback~

Jisoo wanted to cry,she wanted to sob so bad.But she will not give her father that satisfaction.She won't let him see her vulnerable and absolutely ruined.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."It's everything Mr.Kim could ever say.Hyunsuk's birth was the one that wake him up from all the things he have done.He wanted to make it up to Jisoo,but he doesn't know as he knew how he ruined her.For the very first time,Jisoo witnessed her father in tears."I'm sorry for everything."Jisoo felt the urge to feel sorry seeing her father vulnerable,but she can't find in her heart to do so.He ruined her so much that not a single ounce of conscience was given to him.

"I explained myself.That's all you needed to hear."Jisoo said,walking pass her estranged father.