3

"Chaeyoung."Jisoo said breathlessly.Chaeyoung's eyes wandered around the office,there's pictures hanging in the wall.

Jennie Kim.

Of course,the wife.And a little boy.

There,she have a family.Should I do this?

She shook the thoughts out of her head.She have to do this.

For Junkyu.

"Let's take a seat,shall we?"Jisoo nods,she sat at the couch,Chaeyoung sat with her,but in a distance.They were silent for a while,Chaeyoung doesn't know how to start,how to break it to Jisoo.

"What brings you here?"Jisoo decided to break the silence.Chaeyoung got her phone,she opened Junkyu's photo then handed it to Jisoo."W-Who is this?"Jisoo can't help but to stutter.She have her thoughts,why would Chaeyoung be here and with a picture of a child if it's not hers,right?

"He's Junkyu,four years old.He is our son."Chaeyoung announced.Jisoo expected it,but still she was surprised.Thoughts are running in her head right now.

Why is she telling me just now?How about Jennie?How will Hyunsuk take this?How complicated will things be?What will I do?

"You don't have to be a parent to my son."Chaeyoung said,cutting Jisoo's thoughts off.

"Then why are you here?"Jisoo asked.

"He's sick."Chaeyoung had a hard time getting those words out of her throat.To talk about Junkyu's state right now pains her as his mother."He is diagnosed with Sickle Cell Disease,and he is..dying."Chaeyoung's lips trembles.She swallows her saliva,gathering all the energy to be able to talk about this."He..he needs a bone marrow transplant,for him to be saved.But it's not sure,only a closely genetically matched to him can save him."Chaeyoung's voice broke,and her eyes betrayed her,her tears fell.

"It's okay,take your time.I'm listening."Jisoo said.Her heart was aching too,how can her heart hurt for someone she never met?But she kept herself composed,not to add to Chaeyoung's emotional state.

"I..I'm begging you,Jisoo.Please.Let's see if he's match with you.I can't..I can't live without him..he is my life."Jisoo held Chaeyoung's hand.

"I will help.Where is he?"

"Paris."

"Okay,I'll get a flight tonight,don't worry."Chaeyoung was surprised when Jisoo hugged her."He's gonna be alright.I will do everything in my power to make sure he will live."

-

It was lunch,Jennie and Hyunsuk were spending it with Jisoo.Jisoo was unusual for Jennie today,she is smiling but it's not genuine.She grew up with Jisoo,she knew her like an open book.

"Jisoo are you okay?"Jennie asked.

"Yeah I am just..thoughts with working.Anyways,I'll be leaving tonight,Jen.Had to go to Paris."Jisoo told her.

"For what?"

"Just..work stuff.Sorry it's urgent,it's also sudden.You know,we're developing the business's extension in France."Jisoo reasoned.To lie to Jennie is something she didn't like,Jennie is her best friend.But she have to.She just wanted to protect Jennie's heart.She loves her.Or does she?

"Oh yeah sure.I'll be going home after this you want me to pack your things for you?"

"Yeah sure.Thanks Jennie."

"Dada bring Eiffel tower."Jisoo chuckled.

"You want me to take home the Eiffel tower for you?"Hyunsuk smiled as he nodded.

"Okay,dada will try."

-

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were sitting quietly as the airplane lands.Actually,they were quiet the whole time,not talking or anything.Jisoo wanted to talk,but it feels like there's a lump on her throat that's why she was just silent.

"You can drop your things at my house first before going to the hospital."It was the first words Chaeyoung have said the whole time.

"No,let's go ahead straight to him."With a luggage in her hand,Jisoo went at the hospital with Chaeyoung.She cannot wait,her heart felt like it will explode right now.They came there, Chaeyoung opened the door.Just right at the moment,Junkyu was awake.

"Mommy!"He said as he extended his hands to his mother.Jisoo's heart felt like it stopped for a second,as she saw her first born here.Chaeyoung signalled Jisoo to come closer.

"H-Hi Junkyu."