I soon feel a presence close to me, arms soon wrapped around me and something hard against my butt. I got his ass, he doesn't wanna tell me what he was saying so he ain't gettin nun.

"Uh-uh, you didn't want to tell me what you were saying earlier" I said, pushing him off and went into the shower.

"Really bae," he said, coming in behind me.

"Yup" I said chuckling and he mugged me.

"So how this gon go back down?" he asked, pointing at Daniko Jr who was standing tall and proud.

"You got to figure that out Pa" I said and started to shower. He was mumbling and grumbling before he started too.
__________________________________

We were now downstairs eating breakfast.

"Omg, I can't wait to see our little munchkin today," Kennedy said excitedly.
Yup they all were coming also, I know my baby is gonna be spoiled.

"Y'all ready?" Jameson asked.

"Yes we are," I said.

"Y'all can go together, I'll drive with Daniko" I said after. They nodded and we put all our dishes in the sink.

They soon went out of the house and Daniko and I soon followed. We go in his car and I put down my stuff on the back seat.
I saw Jameson pull out of the driveway and Daniko soon followed. I always get mesmerized by Daniko cars, the job he does must pay really really well cause damn. Talking about job I don't really know much about or see him go that often, I wonder what's that about.

"You going back to school tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"Imma take you and pick you up" he said and I nodded again.

We held small conversations for the rest of the ride until we reached the hospital. We parked beside Jameson in the parking lot. They got out and we did too. We walked to the hospital and I went to the front desk. I told them all they needed to know and they told me a doctor would be with me soon. We all sat down and started to talk.

"Tyquan Gibson" I heard someone say and I looked up to see a small petite dark skin girl. We all got up and went over to her.

"You all going in with him?"she asked, confused.

"Yes ma'am" Tyra said with a little attitude.

"O-ok, follow me" she said and walked off, we went behind her and she pulled the door to a room, we all went inside. She did some small test on me and wrote down the information on her clipboard.

"The doctor will be with you soon,"she said, then walked out.

"Why you scaring the poor girl?" I said to Tyra. Daniko was currently latch to my back with his hands rubbing my stomach.

"She ain't stopping me from seeing my niece or nephew" she said and I chuckled, this girl is really crazy. We heard the door open and a short white older man came in. It was a different doctor from the last time I came.

"Good morning people, we seem to have a full house this morning," he said.

"We sure do" Tyra said with the same attitude and I pinched her arm.

"Oww why you did that" she said rubbing her arm.

"So who is the patient today?" he asked and I raised my arm. He took up a clipboard and was looking at the clipboard.

"Ok, you can come and lay on the bed, please raise your shirt too" he said.

I walked over to the bed and Daniko helped me up. I lay down and raised my shirt as I was asked, I could see a tiny difference in my stomach, it looked bloated a little.