I waited outside in the parking lot for about two minutes before I heard a knock on the car door. I unlocked the car door.

As Dominique got into the car, I watched as the wind blew her hair. I sat there almost speechless, seeing Dominique's ginger silk press. Her hair hanged at least mid back length.

I bit the tip of my finger while staring at her. Dominique started to say something but I wasn't listening whatsoever. "Angel!" she finally snapped her fingers, collecting my attention.

"Huh?" I smiled at her. "We have to stop by my apartment. The jersey I wanted to wear for the photos is still there." Dominique explained.

"Okay...you look so good bae." I continued to smile. "Thank you." Dominique said, seeming a bit overwhelmed.

"I like your hair mama." I told her, caressing her chin a little. "Thank you." she responded, a bit more relaxed. "How much was it?" I wondered. "A hundred." Dominique sighed.

I reached into my pocket for my wallet. I then pulled out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to Dominique.

"Thank you?" Dominique slowly took it. "Mhm." I nodded, taking another hundred dollar bill out. "Hm." I handed her a second one. Dominique slowly took the second one as well.

"Now put a smile on your face." I told her.

A small smile began to form on her face as she looked away. "Aw, my baby's getting shy." I spoke loudly while grabbing her face.

"Shut up." Dominique mumbled while trying to look away. "Sexy ass." I bit my lip.

"Stop..." Dominique practically whined. I chuckled a little while starting the car. I looked at Dominique one more time before starting to drive.

I sighed to myself while smiling. "My wife so bad. She looks so good...finna have my babies." I expressed, glancing over at Dominique.

I noticed Dominique give me a quick side eye at the mention of babies. "What are you looking like that for? You're carrying my babies." I smiled. "You ain't even ask me..." Dominique said.

"Besides, we have my baby Ace." she then smiled. "He's getting so big." she continued. "He is. I wanna get him a new bed soon." I nodded.

"Yea, although he barely sleeps on his now. His ass always in the bed with us." Dominique stated.

I chuckled a little at her words. It was the truth.

~♥︎~

Dominique had just finished unlocking her apartment door and started to open the door. The door was suddenly and aggressively shut by someone on the other side.

"Wait!" I recognized Niya's voice.

I then heard the sound of her laughing. "Go..." she said to whoever.

"Bruh, come on Niya. I got shit to do!" Dominique smacked her teeth while banging on the door. "One second!" Niya yelled back.

"Nah fuck that." Dominique said before aggressively pushing the door open. "Dominique!" I heard Niya gasp as Dominique barged in.