𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤,
𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤

𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤,𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤

" but I don't wanna go to church!" Y/n's little brother testified. " Raymond, you doing too much it's only this one time thing" she mumbled picked him up. " you know momma be going through phases, we won't even come back after this probably" she assured.

" well you going to hell for lying and so is she! We been going to this church for 3 months now. Every goddamn Sunday and Saturday and hell sometimes Wednesday!" He whined, " you cursing lil boy?" Tamika glanced over at them— he slowly shook his head and got into the car.

He got popped a few times for his cursing. " you gotta calm down. Being close to god is fine, church is only an hour. And it's valentines, you get to hang out with your friends after" she looked at him and wiped the tears from his eyes.

" stop babying him y/n, he gon do that shit everytime he get in trouble" Tamika shook her head and drove to the church. " Ight" she laughed and pushed him off some, he wiped his face on y/n's arm and kicked his feet and watched the road ahead.

She got on her phone for the rest of the ride until they arrived. " you have to set up with the pastors son, they're doing a little egg hunt for the kids for candy and stuff." She mumbled at y/n and helped Raymond hop out the car— she nodded and looked around, " you're gonna miss this service, is that fine?" She tilted her head and walked inside.

She nodded and went up to the pastor. " he's in the back, where we gather to eat" he smiled at her. She nodded her head once again and went straight to the back, " Aubree it's time for you to go" he laughed and picked her up— he met the eyes of y/n and smirked instantly.

He gave the girl a piece of candy watched her run away. He watched y/n take a seat and sat her phone down; " who are you again? I been seeing you a lot" he smiled at her. " I'm y/n, I think you're Kevin. He mentions you a lot in the prayers" she laughs and held out her hand.

He pushed it down and stood up and pulled her up. She pulled into a hug, she hugged her back and felt something hard press against her stomach. She pulled away and took a seat, " so what are we doing again?" She tilted her head and watched him open the old eggs from last Easter.

" pick the red and pink ones, I'll add the candy and shit— after we can go outside and set them up." He mumbled and handed the eggs to her. There was about 15 bags, she sucked her teeth before opening one at a time and handing him the required colors, " you cursed" she mumbled and glanced at him.

" I do a lot of shit, whatchu doing later for valentines?" He tilted his head and put candy into the eggs, " well I was supposed to hang out with a few of my Friends but my mom decided on this and apparently your dad is having a party later so.. we're probably just gonna head to your place after church" she uttered and opened another bag.