𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞

𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙣-𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

omg throw back!!!🩷🩷 miss face timing my mannn

Y/N knew who kevin was, the things he did— the crimes he committed, but for whatever reason she was always in denial. In her eyes kevin did no wrong, even when he was straight forward with his issues— he was as innocent as a new born baby.

But tonight was a completely different story. Y/n and Kevin were at a party, it was a party for dougie— it was for the release of his new song. Y/N was having fun with Kevin until Kevin left her to go with his friends; again she didn't mind.

" Who you here with girl?" a random girl asked; she had blue hair. " Kay" y/n said proudly, her face sorta frowned, " I thought he said he liked em gangsta" she giggled to her self referring to his lyric— y/n stared at her before brushing it off.

" what's ya name again?" She leaned against the counter, y/n looked around before telling her what it was. " yeah.. im murda b, my real name precious though. I used to fuck with Kay" she laughed hysterically.

" really? I didn't think he'd stoop this low" y/n laughed with her, her laughter died down. Precious's face scrunched up, y/n slowly stopped laughing and looked over for Kevin but he wasn't in the spot he was in. " I have to go find him, hold on" she gave the girl a pity smile.

" most def.." she nodded and followed behind her— she parted ways once y/n cut the corner. " have you seen Kay?" She asked people at the party— majority of them said no.

" arion!" She grabbed his shirt, he turned around and swallowed his drink. " you okay? Why you all panicking?" He laughed and looked at her, she rolled her eyes. " where's Kevin?" She tilted her head, dougie scanned over the crowd before spotting him.

He took y/n by the hand and guided her over to his cousin— she thanked him and turned around to see the same girl that was in the kitchen in his face, she frowned her face before getting closer.

Camrin was there and so was Jeremiah— they all looked intrigued into whatever she was saying. Kevin stared at the girl and took in his lip, y/n's body got hot. Her first reaction was to beat the bitch up of course but she didn't.

She hit Kevin right in the mouth and dragged the girl down to the floor. " AY THEY BEATIN ASS OVER THERE!" Dougie yelled and ran over, he looked to his cousin with hurt look onto his face  and y/n ontop of precious— knocking the girl silly damn near.

" Y/N! The fuck are you doing" Kevin yelled at her. She was pulled off and held tight, but at this moment she was stronger than Kevin. " bruh get murda ass up out here!" Kevin yelled at the people who were watching, some of them picked the girl up and took her outside.

His grip on y/n didn't loosen until they made it somewhere private— he took her into the bathroom and stared her down. Her bratty eyes stared up at his with nothing but pure rage, " why you biting yo lip at that bitch, you wanna fuck on her some more or something?" She tried to keep her voice down.

She shoved Kevin in the chest again before he grabbed both her hands and held them together. " fuck you keep hitting on me for? I wasn't biting my lip at no bitch. You know my lip was cracked as fuck earlier. I was taking some of the skin off, and what you mean fuck on her some more. Ian ever fucked that bitch." He furrowed his brows.

Her eyes softened realizing she was in the wrong— his nose was red— you would think his mouth would be the one bleeding but it wasn't. " that bitch was on my body before I got released from jail, she was begging me for a feature just then. You hitting on me for what y/n? Cmon now. Why the fuck would I cheat on you." He continued his rant.

She watched him put tissue over his nose, he sat on the  counter and stared at her. " where's my apology." He asked her calmly, her eyes watered realizing she had hurt him. " I'm so sorry Kevin" she cried, her arms wrapping around his torso she buried her face into his chest.

He rubbed her back and listened to her sobs. " you just gotta be more mindful baby okay?" He sighed and hopped off the counter. He tossed the tissue into the toilet and flushed it, he cleaned the rest of his nose off and looked at her.

She was holding onto him for dear life, his hands rubbed her lower back. As much as he wanted to pull her off he knew she wouldn't budge. " I wanna make it up to you" she looked at him, his nose still red— there was not a bit of emotion left in his face.

" how you wanna do that?" He tilted his head to the side, his hair falling with it. She palmed his dick and smiled— Kevin smiled back and laughed. " go ahead" he confirmed before she pulling down his pants, the girl getting on her knees infront of him.

She backed him into the wall and took out his dick, her tongue licking against the head. She grabbed the base with both hands before pushing half of it into her mouth, his eyes closed feeling her warm mouth wrap around his dick.

" I'm so sorry baby." She uttered against his tip, he glared down at her and took in his lips. Her mouth opened wide, her head going as far as she could— she hummed and grabbed his hips and pushed them in and out of her mouth.

Kevin got the gesture and began to throat fuck her, his hand holding her head in place, she did her job with keeping her mouth open and tongue out. " just like that y/n" he whined and bucked his hips forward, she gagged and furrowed her face.

She was pulled off, " it's fine, cmon." She assured. Her breathing unsteady, Kevin pushed his dick back down her throat. She coughed a little more until his dick twitched in her throat, he pulled out and watched salvia trail from her mouth.

It fell down her chin and onto the floor. She got up from her knees and turned to the the counter— her skirt going up over her ass she glared back to see Kevin lining himself up with her entrance.

His hands rested on her waist, she glared at him through the mirror. He pushed his dick into her and looked up, he smiled at her— " I'm sorry." She stated again, he pulled her body up and closer to his.

He propped her leg on the counter and kissed her neck. " it's alright baby just calm down" he mumbled and kissed her jaw, his dick deeper— he started off slow, his tip hitting against her g spot.

She bit her lip and shut her eyes, " no, look at you take your dick." He smacked her face. Her eyes opened and her neck was grabbed, " watch." He demanded and picked up his pace. She moaned and attempted to hold eye contact with Kevin through the mirror, his lip stuck in between his teeth she moaned louder.

His hand still on her neck, he rubbed her clit with the other. " I love you ma, Youn gotta be hitting on me" he assured— she whined feeling her stomach knot already. His dick pounding her spot harder, his stomach knotted too.

"I love you too" she turned her head and attached her lips to his, he deepened it and pulled away moved her leg. His strokes grew sloppy once her walls clenched around his dick, soon they both came.

" don't be hitting on me no mo"

A/N
L chapter
1358 words
Ignore mistakes