𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙖, 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙖, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘, 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮

Y/N losing her marbles in this chapter

Comment.

" aye just make sure you don't get me in no video tonight" Kevin glanced at his friends, they all nodded; " wait why?" Jeremiah glared at him. " y/n man, she been crazy as fuck lately" Kevin explained, " she found some shit from like 4 years ago and started pressing a nigga bout it. I was turned on though not gon hold you" he sighed.

" you turned on by anything" arion laughed, Camrin looked around before snatching Kevin by his shirt— "
This get you wet daddy?" Camrin smirked, Kevin pushed the boy to the floor and huffed. " chill with that gay stuff cam gosh" he uttered and fixed his clothes.

" yo dick brick I see it!" Camrin squealed and stood up, " bitch that's my gun" he mumbled and took a seat. " whatever, maybe you should try and tell her to chill" Camrin suggested, he huffed and pulled out his phone. " nah I for sure did, after the threw that pussy on me. When she know she guilty she fuck a nigga crazy! Can't even be mad at her after that for real." He laughed.

" you're weak minded as hell" arion shook his head and balled up his trash. " whatever, the shoot start soon."Kevin mumbled and stood up, him and Camrin were recording their music video— camrin wanted a lot of girls while Kevin wasn't so sure about it.

The time passed and they were done recording, Kevin was in the back talking to y/n. "Why the fuck are you yelling at me Kevin??" The girl uttered, she sounded angry— " baby, I'm not yelling. You just gotta calm down and listen to Me for a second." He sighed— she furrowed her face before taking a breath.

" bring your ass home, that's it." She stated and ended the call. Kevin smacked his lip and put his phone away, he went back into the party and sat with his friends. He sat there like a nun— his hands where on his sides and he stared off into space.

" what happened?" Camrin giggled and stared at him, he told them what happened and sighed. " you leaving?" He tilted his head, Kevin shook his head before sticking his tongue out— in the back of his head he knew how crazy she was, but he didn't wanna sweat it infront of everyone.

" you gotta put ya foot down" Camrin spoke up, Kevin glanced at him and poured henny into his mouth. " I will nigga" he uttered quietly, he was nervous— he was watching his back like his opps where at the party. He felt his phone vibrate up under him and sighed, he answered it and looked around.

" yes baby?" He huffed and went back upstairs, he leaned against the wall and shook his cup. The girl screaming to the top of her lungs, she was yelling bout him lying. " ain't nobody let no bitch twerk on them, Ian even smack no ass. Why you starting with me tonight? You bring yo ass to this party ima fuck you up" he argued.