𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

He got noooo ass like damn😒

" how yk dis girl anyway?" Kevin questioned dougie. "She my friend nigga, she told me to bring some friends and I picked yo naggy ass" doug mumbled under his breath. " This bitch fancy or what? She stuck up? Not gon let me fuck?" Camrin poked his head up from the backseat.

" you not her type Nigga, hell ion on even know her type I just know she not gon settle for yo little ass" dougz joked making Kevin laugh. " kay laughing like she gon let his hood ass hit, she want a doctor not a felon" camrin mean mugged the two.

" kay got a better chance of hitting than you not gon lie." Doug gassed his cousin, " yeah, and it's a pool party Nigga word to my motherrrr I'm Finna be in dat bitch grindin on her booty" Kay snickered, " yeah you getting besides yo self." Doug mumbled pulling up to her house.

" this shit gated Nigga? We do not belong here." Camrin sunk in the seat hiding from the guards that watched the area. " nah you make yo self look suspicious. Get up before I go back there and spank you Nigga" doug looked back at camrin and called y/n.

The phone rung once before she answered. " yea doug?" She asked while doing something— you could hear the chaos in the back of the music, screaming, talking, and the water in the pool. " yoo, what's the code to the gate?" Doug asked leaning his arm out the window.

" it's 4203" she said loudly. " I'm outside waiting for you guys, did you bring more soda like I asked?" She questioned. " fuck, I knew I forgot something. I'm sorry, maybe you and flock can go to the store and get some?" He replied while punching in the code.

He drove inside the gate, and looked at Kevin. " that's fine, I'll get my card bye doug" she said before hanging up. " don't stain up my car I know how you get." Doug eyed Kevin before pulling into her drive way, everyone else parked on the side but for some reason he thought he was special.

" nigga, ion even know what she look like." Kevin rolled his eyes and got out the car. As soon as he exited the car, a short girl came outside, she had on a white bikini on. She had on a skirt cover up for her bottoms and a cut tanktop— " that's.. her?" Camrin said with his mouth hung open.

" yeah, it is Nigga fix yo mouth." Doug laughed and approached y/n with a hug. " it's nice seeing you again" she smiles and gave im a side hug. " who are these two?" She looked at camrin and Kevin.

" Kevin and camrin." He introduced the two, she looked at the two and smiled, she looked at kevin and smiled. " it's nice to meet both of you! Help your self to anything just try not to break anything" she hugged camrin and pulled Kevin into a hug. " you got it" camrin snickered and ran inside behind Doug.

" why do you need soda?" Kevin asked her, still holding onto the hug. " oh it's to mix with the tequila and stuff you know?" She pulled away. " what sodas you lookin for?" He opened the door for her, " thank you, and probably just some crush" she smiled and got inside.