𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧'

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Kevin had started a new job at some type of office, he wasn't sure what it was for or about. In fact, he really didn't care. He was fresh out of highschool and needed a good paying job, they offered 25.21 an hour which was more than enough for him.

He wanted to dress to impress the boss but he didn't know what to wear other than his designer clothes, he put on a pair of black amiri jeans and a button up to match. He grabbed his Jordan's and put them on his feet and did his hair, he put on a couple chains and sprayed himself in cologne.

He took a deep breath and attempted to shake off the nervousness, he seriously needed this job. Kevin jogged downstairs and kissed his mother good bye— she kissed his cheek back and walked him out. " I believe in you" she smiled and watched him walk to the nearest bus stop.

He smiled to himself and sat down, he plopped down on the bench and got out his phone attempting to look up things that were good to bring up for interviews. He took another deep inhale and slowly pushed it out, his heart was pounding and he hadn't even made it there yet.

He got up seeing the bus was down the street, the place was a 10 min drive but a 30 min walk, and he didn't wanna stink as his first impression. Once the bus pulled up to the curve Kevin went inside and took a seat at the first one he saw.

He texted his cousin until he arrived at the destination, with it being so close the 10 mins felt like 3. He thanked the bus driver and got off, he looked up at the tall building and watched people enter in and out— he said a few excuse mes before making his way in the building.

He talked to a few people at the front to see where to go, they said 3rd floor and big door on the right. He repeated those instructions in his head while making his way to the elevator, pressing the 3rd button.

he held onto the railing once it went up, he was always nervous about elevators— but today he was more nervous than usual, he checked himself out in the mirror inside the elevator, he rubbed his chin before the doors opened.

He exited out, turned to the right and went towards the big doors. He knocked softly before a woman who looked to be a few years older than him opened. " are you Kevin?" She looked at him, her voice soft and smooth.

He stared at her and nodded. " I mean y-yes ma'am" he corrected himself, she opened the doors for him and let him inside, she glared him up and down before shutting the doors. She made her way over to her chair and took a seat, he rubbed his sweaty palms on his thighs and watched her every move.

" so this would be your first job correct?" She grabbed a big file of papers, he scooted up closer to the table. " yes ma'am, it would be. It would be really great for me to have this job, I really need it." He whined practically begging for it.

A smirk fell onto her lips before she nodded. " I can see what I can do, are you good with computers by any chance? We need a technology guy. It'll prolly be a couple dollars more than the original pay." She informed him.

" that's sounds wonderful! I'm— im actually really good with computers." He smiled, his gap showing she returned one. " Mm, well. I think you got the job Kevin, you wouldn't happen to have a girlfriend would you?" She placed the papers in the drawers.

It seemed like she was making room for something, Kevin shook his head. " I don't really do females my age, they're a bit immature. I'm looking for someone older and well put together! Like you" he jokingly flirted, not knowing where it would take him.

her eyebrow cocked before making her way around the table, Kevin watched her. She took a seat on the desk, he hesitated before reaching to caress her thigh, " I'll do anything for the job, ma'am" he smiled and fell to his knees.

" I know you would" she grinned before opening her legs, Kevin removed her panties and pulled her hips closer and a bit off the desk; she put her hands into his hair and gripped his ponytail.

Kevin's warm wet tongue licked inbetween her folds, his pointer and middle entering her pussy, he pumped his fingers in and out of her and watched her grow wetter. His tongue sucking and licking her clit, she grabbed his head harder and bit into her lip to control her urges to moan.

Kevin pulled away and removed his pants. Y/n lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down— she bent over and rubbed her ass against Kevin's hard dick, he cum leaking, his tip throbbing he whimpering at the friction.

" ahhh, it's okay baby I promise" she turned around and scooter back on the desk; she opened her legs wide and grabbed Kevin's hand. She rubbed it against her wet clit— his face growing red he watched her push his finger into her mouth and clean it off.

" oh man" he laughed nervously, she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, he swallowed hard and looked away. " you can look, kevin. You can touch, you can lick, you can whatever you want to me." She grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer.

he took a deep breath and nodded, his tip rubbing against her clit— Kevin looked to see if that felt good to her, he had watched a lot of porn— this sorta felt like a scene.

he slid inside of her and let out a whine feeling how tight she was, his hands resting on the sides of the table before he pumped in and out of her. His strokes slow yet powerful.

She moaned, which let him know he was doing something right. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, she pulled his face to hers and kissed his lip. Kevin kissed back and sped up his pace, whimpering  into the kiss.

" you're doing sooo good Kevin" she looked at him and put his hand on her clit, he rubbed it and continued to kiss her, feeling confident— his other hand grabbed her bra and pulled it down.

Her boob fell out to which he caught, his strokes faster his eyes fell to that one breast as it jiggled and bounced around— " do you like that?" He asked her, her face scrunched up— her mouth hung open before she nodded.

He continued to do what he was doing until he felt the woman orgasm. She dug her nails into his bicep, he winced in pain and dug his nails into her thighs and continued to fuck her.

His dick twitching, he hurried to pull out— he released onto her stomach and grunted her name lowly. " can you start Monday?"

A/N
this chapter is like 4 days old
Im gonna update tonight😜 it might be crazy guys, prepare please 😒
Ignore mistakes
1230 words