𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

" you know I still love you, why you out here popping pussy onna net y/n

" you know I still love you, why you out here popping pussy onna net y/n." Khalil ranted over the phone, y/n yawned dramatically before ending the call— which only resulted to another call back.

" listen nigga, we been done for 7 months now." She started, he cut her off instantly— " you want me to come fucking kill yo ass or what? This why you wilding on? Tryna fuck up our happy home?" He continued the previous rant— she huffed, " Khalil, ima need you to calm your ass down" she smacked her lips.

" oh I'm doing too much for you baby?" He softened his voice, she hummed in response. " lemme tone it down for you, I can't have my favorite girl getting angry with me." He sighed. The tone was soft, she smiled before ending the call.

She looked towards her friends and stuck her tongue out, they cheered her on before they headed out to the club. This was her first time in Miami, she was nervous— she had a bad feeling but she didn't want her friends to know.

" you missing Khalil right now or what?" Mya asked, y/n chuckled before shaking her head, Mya hummed and tilted y/n's head back and poured vodka into it— y/n scrunched her face and swallowed it.

Mya stuck her tongue out and grabbed the girls face before pecking her lips. Y/n kissed back and turned her head to see her friend recording, " y'all just gay" Jocelyn laughed. Y/n rolled her eyes and fixed her bikini top, her friend posted the video— she almost told her not too but there was no way Khalil would find her just by that video.

Time passed and soon they made it to the yacht, the whole night was fun— it was too fun. The fun only came to an end once they ran out of alcohol, y/n offered to buy some more but they insisted they would go.

" just sit here and be cute okay" Jocelyn laughed, the other girls agreed and left— the only one who stayed was Mya. She felt around for her phone before picking it up off the floor, she huffed and realized she had more missed calls from Khalil than Instagram notifications.

She stepped away from her friend and called back. " you a lesbian now?" Was the first thing that fell out his mouth, she huffed and took a seat on the couch— " I'm tryna have fun and you being a bitch over everything. Why you gotta ruin my fun?" She ranted, he listened to her rant.

" nah.. you done though?" He sighed— she balled her fist and ended the call. Khalil took in his lip and huffed, he looked around before checking himself into the same hotel she stayed at.

If he knew her as much as he thought he did, he knew she would be back by at least 10. Which wasn't that far from now, it was 9:46 now— he sat outside her hotel room. He checked her socials all over again, hoping to see another glance of her, he felt his blood boil seeing the niggas in the back of the videos her friends took.