𝐈 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

NUT ON DADDY DICK😫

Y/N Watched a couple videos about her ex on TikTok, saying she missed him couldn't even describe how she felt. Missing him was only part of why she was so sad, she looked over at her friends to see them doing their own thing.

" girl you still crying over that nigga?" Amy laughed, y/n laughed it off and shook her head. " hell nah. We outside tonight!" She grabbed the bottle out her of her friends hand. " you're using alcohol to cope." She grabbed the bottle back, y/n frowned and watched them all close each bottle.

" let's just go out." Amy suggested, the others agreed and waited for y/n to nod her head. " girl nod that noggin." Amy mumbled and got up, she sighed and nodded. " okay.. we'll meet back at y/n house around what? 9?" She licked her lips and glared at her friends.

" that's 30 mins girl. I need at least 2" Cassie uttered— Amy rolled her eyes and nodded. " alright. 2 hours it is" she stated, everyone got up and left. Y/n sitting alone, she opened her phone and went back to his page.

He hadn't posted much— but it was creepy for her to do this. She blocked his page and deleted his number for good, for her sanity and his sake. She was helping, she thought at least.

They hadn't tried to text each other since his birthday, it was now July. She was good friends with dougie and Camrin and they sometimes told her, not all the time. By the time she finished contemplating and other things, she only had an hour to get ready.

she Put on on a crop top, and a skirt that rode up her ass— she wanted attention, she hadn't had any in months. She did her edges and wore her hair down, she put on her knee high Rick owens and did her makeup.

It wasn't much, it would sweat off anyway— she just did a lip combo and a little lip gloss. She was almost sure that they'd be going to the area 29 strip club, it was her favorite strip club— she wasn't gay but she enjoyed to throw money on the bitches there.

she planned the timing perfectly, right after she finished spraying her self with perfume Amy stated they were all outside, Cassie didn't drink as much as the rest so was the planned driver of the night.

Y/n ran downstairs and grabbed her keys and her purse, she left out her house and locked the door. She walked to the car and got inside, " that skirt looks too good on you" Amy glared her up and down. Y/n stuck her tongue out and giggled.

" tryna find another lil felon to night?" Cassie looked back her friend. " I think you should find a well sophisticated man. One with a career that probably won't threaten to kill you again?" Amy uttered the last part quietly.