You realize that you are pregnant ~

Requested by @love1Dforever411

Enjoy ~ :)

Sebastian

"Sebastian ? Could you get over here ?"
Seb gulps. Whenever you call by his full name, something has to be wrong.
He walks over to the living room area of your apartment.
"Yes, (y/n) ?"
You are sitting on the couch, heaf in your hands, staring at the small table.
Or more precisely at the thing laying on it.
Seb walks next to you, sitting down.
You glance at him and reach out for the thing on the table.
You hand it to Seb and stand up and walk to a window, nibbling you nail.
You hear a gasp and in a flash you are scooped up in Sebastian's strong arms.
He spins you around and sets you down carefully.
"This is wonderful, (y/n) !"
"Y-You're not mad ?"
He stares at you in shock.
"Why should I be mad ?"
"I don't know. Maybe because...you know...Lili.."
He sighs and cradles your face in his hands.
"What happened there was...tragic. But I won't let it happen again. This is in the past. This" he gestures to your stomach "is something new. Nothing like back then.
Now stop thinking like that. I love you, (y/n). I'll be with you."
He kisses you and you can't help but smile in it.

~~~

Joseph

"Oh my god !" You exclaim.
"What's wrong, (y/n) ?" Joseph asks, standing in front of the bathroom door.
You just made a pregnancy test. Positive.
You did it, because you missed your 'lady's time a month' but this somehow comes out surprising.
You sit on the toilet, staring at the test in shock. Your mind wanders back to every night you spent with Joseph.
Slowly you walk to the door, hesitating to open it.
But you force yourself to do it, coming face to face with your clueless boyfriend.
"Joseph...I....We..."
"What is it ?" Joseph asks, smiling at you sincerely.
"....You're gonna be daddy." You say, placing a hand on your stomach.
His smile fades, and you just wait for him to leave you. Jobless and pregnant. Awesome.
"R-Really ?"
You nod, unable to speak.
He chuckles and drops to his knees, hugging your legs, burying his face in your stomach.
And from there on, you knew everything will be fine.

~~~

Ruvik

"This can't be !" Ruvik yells.
You just told him you were pregnant and this is his reaction. Of course you didn't expect him to jumo around and hug everyone on his way, but this reaction makes you sad.
You love him and your child, and you thought he would feel the same.
"My experiments, all of my work. It's over." He says.
"Fine ! If you deem your work more important than the woman who loves you, then we'll have it your way !" You snap at him and storm out of the room.
Under his breath he curses "Shit."
You sit on a bench, near the water.
Yes, there is a river flowing through the whole campus.
You are crying silently.
"Egoistic bastard." You curse silently.
"(y/n) !?" You hear Ruvik call your name, but don't even bother to draw attention to you.
He walks near you and kneels down in front of you, taking your hands in his.
"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I love you, okay ? And love our child, but....I don't think I'm ready for this, let alone me being a good father."
You huff "How do I feel, you think ? I'm anxious, too. I don't know if I make a good mother, too. And I'm scared. Most of all of the birth."
"We are both scared, I think. But if we stick together, we can make it."
You smile "You are right."
A cold breeze catches you and you shiver slightly.
"Get inside, (y/n). I don't want you two to get a cold."
"Yes, daddy." You joke.

~~~

Leslie

"A-Are you c-c-certain you are r-right ?" Leslie asks disbelievingly.
"Yes. We're gonna be parents." You smile.
"B-But...."
"What is it, Leslie ?" You ask, making him look at you.
"I-I don't know if I e-even should...produce a child..." He explains his thoughts.
You can understand him, to some point.
It is critic, having Leslie a father. He isn't exactly the man someone would want their child to look up to.
But you love him, he loves you and he will love your child as much as you.
"I know...but...this isn't about your past. The things that happened to you. They won't effect the child directly. You will see, he or she will love you like nothing happened."
Leslie begins to smile and stutters
"I....I think s-so, too."
"See, now say hi."
Leslie hesitates but sits down on the couch, facing your belly.
"H-Hi there, little o-one...."

~~~~

Another request : done :)
I had a similar idea, but well..xD

I hope you enjoyed, anywas :D

See ya \(^o^)/