They meet your parents

Sebastian

Deciding it would be an appropriate time, you convinced your boyfriend Sebastian to meet your parents. I mean, after 2 lucky months, you could do that.i
"And please, don't get drunk." You plead as he drives the car.
"C'mon..When have I ever been that drunk that I wasn't myself anymore" He grins at you.
"Please, Seb. This is important to me...Please ?" You make a puppy face, you knew he couldn't resist.
"Everything for you, darling." he sighs. You smile and kiss him on his cheek.
After one hour of driving you finally reach your parents house. You are wearing casual clothes and Sebastian is wearing his working clothes. You notice his tie is a bit loose and you stand in front of him to fix that. Once you are done you pull him down into a short kiss.
"They'll love you." you encourage him.
"Of course they will. I'm awesome." he smirks at you and you just roll you eyes. He kisses you one more time before grabbing your hand, leading you to the house.
After you ring the doorbell your mother opens and hugs you immediately.
She looks at Seb. Her eyes scan him up and down. She holds out her hand with a smile.
He shakes it and says "Hello Ms. (l/n). I'm Sebastian Castellanos. But please call me Sebastian or Seb." He says confidently.
And after some hugging and greeting with your dad, you all sit on the table, telling stories.
"She dropped everything !"
"Mom !"
"What ? You are a bit clumsy, but that's also cute." Your mom reasons out.
"I can tell." Seb says in his seductive voice as he grabs your hand.

And then it happens. Your dad challenges him to a drinking contest. Your arguments are useless, so you just let it happen.
After two hours they are sitting in their chairs. Swaying. You know what happens next. You dad tumbles to the ground and Seb cheers to himself.
You sigh and you and your mother say your good byes. You drag Seb to the car.
"I think I left a good impression on your dad."
"Yes. But you broke your promise."
"I'll make it up to you." He says as he leans down to kiss you. But you stop him by putting your hand to his mouth.
"Tomorrow, after you sober up." you say.
"You're the best." He says and hugs you.

~~~

Joseph

You are currently driving to your parents. You got an invitation as soon as you told them about your new boyfriend. You are nervous as fuck, because you know that they are little perfectionists.
Joseph isn't a bit big help this time, being very nervous himself.
"What if they don't like the way I talk ? Or if they think my job isn't right ?"
You pull the car in the parking lot and you get out. Joseph hyperventilates a bit and fixes his tie again. You stopped counting at the fifth time he did it.
Walking up to him you take his face in your hands and kiss him to calm him down.
"They'll love you." You smile at him as you caress his cheek.
"But you said they are perfectionists." he says nervously.
"And so are you." you pinch his nose.
"I'm not a perfectionist." Joseph retorts as he fixes his tie again. You laugh at him, take his hands and kiss him one last time, before setting off to the door.
You squeeze his hand and he squeezes back.
The door swings open revealing your dad perfectly in style with your mother right behind him.
After some formal greetings, your dad is taking Joseph away.
You gulp and look at your mother.
"Where is he taking him ?" you ask her nervously.
"He's just checking him up." she answers with a smile.
"Why are you doing this ? He must think that my parents are paranoid or something. My god, I'm happy one time in my life and you are ruining it !" you tell her as you tear up.
"We are just doing it to protect you." Your mother answers calmly.
"Protect me ?! If it hadn't been for Joseph I would have been raped !"
Just then your dad and Joseph reappeared with your dad clasping his hand on Joseph's shoulder.
"You have my blessing. You caught yourself a gentleman (y/n)."
You walk over to your dad and hug him tight. Your mother says the same as you break away from your dad to snuggle into Joseph's side.
He puts an arm around your waist and hugs you.
The rest of the evening is spent with eating and your parents telling awkward stories about you.
Once you said your good byes and you're in the car, Joseph kisses you and says "Your parents are lovely (y/n)."
"You don't think they are weird ?"
"Of course not. They are as great as you are." He says making you blush.
And with that you drive back home to watch a few movies.

~~~

Ruvik

 Since it is weekend, your parents decided to come around. You told them about your boyfriend and they were all too happy to meet him.
"Do you think they'll like me ?" Your boyfriend asks you seriously.
"Of course they will. Your smart and that's what count for my parents.
Being studied professors themselves, your parents have a high limit to reach, to give their blessing for your boyfriend.
Then there is a knocking on your door. You want to go to it and open it, but Ruvik grabs your hand and kisses you deeply. Once your break away you say "No matter what they say, I'll still love you." and you kiss him again.
You open the door to reveal your parents. Smiling you hug them and lead them into your room.
Ruvik shakes their hands and introduces himself confidently.
After a few awkward silent moments, your parents suddenly ask Ruvik questions. Hard questions.
Something not even the internet would know. But your awesome boyfriend never misses a beat and your parents exchange some surprised glances.
You walk them around the campus and after a few hours darkness falls.
Your parents and Ruvik hug for their good byes and that suprises you a lot. Your father whispers something to Ruvik you are unable to hear.
Once they are gone you turn to him and ask him "What did my dad say to you ?"
He smirks and snakes his arms around your waist "They gave us their blessing and they told me to make sure you finish your studies."
"Of course they would."
After that you instantly fall in bed and asleep.

~~~

Leslie

Your parents volunteered to meet your boyfriend. After a pile of documents to sign they are ready to meet him.
At first they weren't that into it, considering that you boyfriend is in a mental clinic. But you convinced them, saying that they would always support you, no matter what.
So you lead them to Leslie's room. He's sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Leslie ? My parents are here." You smile at him.
He shuffles over to you and greets them shyly.
Then your parents transform into quiz masters and the game begins.
They ask him about his disease and he answers honestly. And in full sentences.
You are proud of him and kiss him on his cheek. You take a stroll to the park and your parents grow a sympathy to Leslie and the other way round.
Your parents decided it would be a great idea to show Leslie old pictures of you. You groan and make a mental note to burn these pictures next time.
"How o-old is she in t-this, Ms. (l/n) ?"
"Oh...I think she was around 7 in this one. Why do you ask sweetie ?" Yes, they are on nickname base.
"She looked cute." Leslie says. He turns to you and adds "a-a-and she still d-does."
Your parents make an 'Awww' sound. You kiss and thank him.
After a few hours of awkward pictures, questions of Leslie's past and good old, probably really old, clinic food, the visiting hours are over and Tatiana leads your parents outside.
Leslie lays in bed and you pull the blanket over him.
"Y-Your parents are n-n-nice (y/n)." He smiles.
You kiss his forehead "And so are you. Now sleep well. I'll be back in the morning."
"P-P-Promise ?" he asks you. Leslie looks so insecure, it almost shatters your heart.
"Promise."

~~~~

My god is this long..xD
Anyways, thanks for reading this :D
Send in some requests , my message box is empty :/
Don't worry, I won't bite !
See ya \(^o^)/