You have a twisted knee and he takes care of you ~

Request by: @Mary_Law

Get well soon ! ;*

Let's do this xD

~~~

Sebastian

"Sebastian Castellanos, PUT.ME.DOWN." You order.

Since you twisted your knee, he carries you everywhere you want to go. Or you don't want to go.
Right now, he carries you to the car.
"Why are you carrying me here ? I'm useless like this...." you say frowning.
"You are never useless to me." Your boyfriend says as he leans down to kiss you.
You kiss back, but you still don't see the point why he carries your useless body to the car.
He puts you to the passenger's seat and starts the engine.
After a good hour of driving, it's already dark outside.
"Sooo..we are driving for at least an hour. Where are we going ?" You ask him a bit irritated.
I mean, you can't move so much. So what's the point of going out ?
"Relax, (y/n)." Sebastian says, putting a soothing hand on your thigh.
Suddenly, the car comes to a stop. You look around, but it is dark and you can't see shit.
Your door opens and Sebastian cradles you in his arms and lifts you out of the car.
He puts you down on the hood of the car, on a magically appeared blanket.
The both of you lay down, stargazing.
Your boyfriend feeds you with your favourite fruit. Once you swallowed it you lean up in his arms and kiss him.
He tastes like the usual brand of smokes, but mingled with your fruity taste, it's just the most delicious thing ever.
"Thank you for getting me here, Seb."
"Everything for my injured angel.." Seb whispers and places a kiss on your nose.

~~~

Joseph

"Do you need anything?"
"No..."
"Are you sure ?"
"Yes..."
"Are you sure-sure ?"
"Joseph..."
"I just want to-"
"Joseph..."
"-make sure that-"
"Joseph !"
You shut you overprotective boyfriend up.
Since you twisted your knee he is always there, asking if you'd need something.
It is kind of cute, but sometimes you just want to chain him to the couch or something.
Anyways, you say "Joseph, I'm fine. Just come here and relax for a bit."
"But-"
"I want you to relax with me..okay ?" You try to convince your boyfriend to sit down with you.
"Ok...but as soon as you need something, say it." Joseph orders.
You chuckle "Yes, mom.."
He sits down and you snuggle up to him.
But soon enough your grumbling stomach destroys the atmosphere.
"Do want something to eat ? What do you want to eat ?" Joseph immediately rambles.
You sigh "Can you make some of this delicious onigiri-stuff ?"
Joseph nods and rushes to the kitchen. In a flash he's back with tons of food.
"Uhhm...thanks, but we are only two people..."
Be sits down next to you.
Your boyfriend sighs and runs a hand through his hair.
"I'm sorry.."
"For what ?"
"For overreacting..." Jospeh sighs. You frown at him. You puts your hand on his cheek and turn his face to you and kiss him. You want to show him that you love him and that you love it when he cares for you.
You pull away "It's okay Joseph. But all I want right now is for you to sit down and eat with me."
And he does as he was told.
And so the two of you fall asleep on the couch in each others arms.

~~~

Ruvik

"My god, (y/n) !"
"It's nothing..."
"This isn't nothing! You fucking twisted your knee."
Yes, you just fell down the stairs and as a result, you knee is twisted.
And now your boyfriend lectures you about being more careful, that he gone want to loose you. You'd always say that he's a drama queen.
Currently, he is walking you to your room.
Your knee is now plastered. The doc said it'll take weeks for this to heal. Ruvik took that as a challenge to invent something to make it heal faster.
So, after a week, he says that you should test it.
It looks like the green goo he already used a few weeks ago.
"Don't worry. I modified it. It should heal your knee in a few hours." Your boyfriend smiles at you as he hands you the flask.
You look at him "It SHOULD ?! What if it don't ?"
"Have I ever given you something that would damage you ?"
You sigh and shake your head. In a fluid motion you swallow the goo. This time it tastes rather good.
Time goes by and soon you have to go to the toilet. You stand up, forgetting your knee and prepare for the extreme pain that should follow. Key word is should. It never comes.
You squeal, crash your awesome boyfriend in a hug, kiss him and leave for the toilet very quickly.
He chuckles and takes notes on the experiment.

~~~

Leslie

"Oh no oh no oh no !" Leslie stutters when he hears you screaming in pain.
The ambulance brings you to a hospital and a few days later you are back home.
Now, that you are more or less unable to move, Leslie has to take care of himself and of you.
"There...y-your tea." Your boyfriend offers a shy smile as he puts down the said drink.
"Thank you, Leslie. You are doing this really good, you know ?" You smile and give him a small kiss on his cheek.
He laughs a bit and shuffles away again.
He gets the groceries, cleans the bedroom a bit and also brings yiu whatever you need.
By the end of the day, after you walked you to your side of the bed, he slumps down on his side.
He wraps his arms around you and lays his head on your shoulder.
"I'm proud of you, Leslie. You did very much today. And everything without my help." You kiss the top of his head.
Your boyfriend hums approvingly and snuggles more into your side.
You stroke his hair.
"You are on a good way, sweetie. Maybe you will be able to live a normal life after all...Leslie ?"
"...."
"Good night, my sweetie."
You smile and think about all the things can learn. And how happy he'll be when he finally can live like everyone else.

~~~~

Soooooo...at first, I'm so sorry, if Leslie's sucked, but I somehow couldn't imagine him carrying you anywhere or something...Reader-chan..put the axe down O.O

Anyways. I hope you enjoyed at least a part of this one...:D
See ya \(^o^)/