They react to your obession with Pi.

This is a request from LadyXephos.
Thank you for that :D
Let's see how this is gonna work ^^

Sebastian

You wake up to Sebastian stumbling out of bed. Yes, it happens every morning. He always tries to do it as quiet as possible, but he always fails.
You sit up and wrap your arms around his shoulders.
"Do you really have to go ?" You ask groggily.
"Unfortunately..." Your boyfriend says, turning his head a bit to look at you. You place your forehead against his bare shoulder. Absent-mindedly your hands begin to draw patterns on his chest.
He looks down at your hands, humming approvingly.
"What are you drawing ?"
"Pi."
"Why the fuck are you drawing Pi's on my chest ?" He asks laughing.
"Because they're awesome Seb." You answer, planting a feather light kiss on his shoulder blade.
"But not as awesome as me." Seb retorts smirking. You groan and push him off the bed playfully.

~~~

Joseph

"Uhmm...(y/n) ?!" Your boyfriend calls from the kitchen.
"Yeah ?!"
"Can you please come over here ?!" He asks.
You groan and push yourself up from the couch. You shuffle next to your boyfriend.
"What is it ?"
"Look at this." he points out to the cooking book. You flick through the sides.
"Yeah...What is it ?"
He looks at you with an expression that says 'are you kiddin' me girl ?'
"There are Pi's all over. On every side of it." Your boyfriend points out.
"Yeah..And ? It's my mother's. I always took it and drew Pi's in it." You smile up at him.
"Why ?!" Joseph asks bewildered.
"I just love these. Don't ask why."
"You're...one of a kind. That must be why I love you." He says and kisses you tenderly.
"Thank god you're so understanding. I thought you think I'm paranoid or something." You look down frowning.
"Don't worry. I know enough psychopaths to tell that you're not one of them." He smiles and hugs you tight.

~~~

Ruvik

You are currently sitting in your math class. Your boyfriend Ruvik is sitting next to you, following the teachers motions. You are bored to hell, so you decide to draw something. You reach for your notebook and a pencil and your start drawing. At first, your drawings look like tornadoes.
But then you absent-mindedly draw many little Pi's.
"What are you doing ?" Ruvik leans in and asks quietly.
"I'm drawing." You whisper back to him.
"Obviously, but why are you drawing so many Pi's ?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Don't know. I like it. It's unique." You whisper, remembering how you started that habit back in elementary school. Your teachers almost reported you, declaring you as a psychopath. But after explaining yourself, they let go of that and tolerated it. But deep inside you, you knew that they still thought you're one of the Illuminati.
"So are you." Your boyfriend smiles and gives you a quick peck. You kiss him back, but you are soon caught and break away.
"OK, Lovebirds, but would you please concentrate on my lesson again ?!" Your teacher snickers, making both of you blush.

~~~

Leslie

Your teacher gave you some extra work. You don't know why. Probably he just hates you.
"W-What are y-you doing (y/n) ?" Leslie shuffles behind you. You are sitting on your desk in Leslie's room.
"I'm doing my extra work." You sigh. Why does it has to be math ?
"C-C-Can I help you ?" Your boyfriend offers. You chuckle and answer "No, sweetie. This is too complicated. Even for me. I bet my teacher himself couldn't do these damn tasks." You put your head in your hands.
Leslie rubs your back soothingly. He looks at your papers. So many numbers. But one thing doesn't fit.
He points out and asks "W-What is that, (y/n) ?"
You look up and follow his finger.
"This is a Pi." You explain with a smile.
"W-What is a P-P-Pi ?" Your boyfriend asks clueless.
"It is a sign. It stands for the number 3,141 and is also call the 'circle number'." You explain with much passion in your voice.
He smiles at your passion.
"Y-You like that thing, d-don't you (y/n) ?" Leslie asks.
"Yes, I do. And I don't know why. It's just something inside me."
"I-I see. Now c-come on (y/n). You have to do t-t-these tasks. I-I will h-help where I c-c-can."
You pull him down and kiss him.
"Thank you."

~~~~

Sooooo...I hope you like it..xD

And send in some more requests. Messages are empty again...-.-
See ya \(^o^)/